Prisoner

"Calm down!" A short little boy walked up to me. He had green long hair and smiled.
"We wont hurt you."
"My name is Nico!" The boy with the green hair smiled happily. I was frozen in fear. "Im Uno." The guy with the long braid said, winking at me.
"Im Rock." The guy with the red and purple hair said.
"Come on Jyugo. Introduce yourself! Don't be rude." Uno said.
"Ugh. Im Jyugo." He said, doing a forced smile.
"So, how do you know about us?" Jyugo asked.
"Uh-my friend is in N-nanba prison. And he warned me about 4 prisoners that escaped. And his description matched yall." I started breathing heavily.
"Do you have a place where we can crash?" Rock asked.
"I-I.. Uhh... I don't even know you!" I said yelling. I started feeling dizzy.
"J-just go." I started walking out of the alley. I stumbled around. "Uh.. Are you ok?" Jyugo asked worriedly. I looked back and collapsed. "I call her!" Uno said rushing towards me. "She is not a toy!" Jyugo yelled.
"Does she have a phone?" Rock asked.
"Lemme check. Yep she does." He answered.
"It says her address. Lets go and take her." Uno said picking me up. I groaned. "Lets go" Jyugo said sprinting infront of Uno. Putting his hands on the back of his neck as they walked back.
"I think this is her house." Uno said, opening the door.
Dakota starting barking at them.
"What is that?!" Jyugo yelled.
"Its a dog, dumbass!" Uno yelled, walking in the house. He dropped me on the couch. "Do you think she has food?" Rock asked. "Of course she does, dumbass. She has to have food." Jyugo responded.
"Do you think she likes anime?" Nico asked.
"Why are you asking me all of this?!" Jyugo yelled.
"Im going to look for food." Rock said walking around, trying to find the kitchen. Jyugo sat down beside Uno, with the girl, unconscious on the couch.
As Jyugo sat down, Dakota jumped on him licking his face. "GET IT OFF OF ME!" He yelled trying to push off the dog. "Ooo! Puppy!" Nico said running towards the dog. Dakota got off of Jyugp and went to Nico. "Aww! Cute fluffy puppy!"
"Ugh.. where am I?" I groaned, fluttering my eyes open.
"She is awake!" Uno said.
"AH!" I got up, picking up a lamp. "Stay back!" I screamed holding the lamp.
"Were not going to hurt you, woman!" Uno yelled.
"What time is it?!" I yelled.
"How the hell are we supposed to know?!" Jyugo yelled. Rock came back in with a pop tart in his hand. "HEY! Thats my food!" I screamed.
"Just calm down! Let us explain." Uno said, trying to calm me.
"You have 5 minutes to explain!"
"We escaped Nanba prison, and came to america. And we need to find a place to sleep in. We need to stay hidden." Jyugo explained. "Your not very good at hiding are you?" I said.
"Hey! I broke out of prison! I am the master of hiding!" Jyugo responded.
"Hm." I hummed.
'Wait. Should I make them come to school with me.. I still have some of my dads clothes..'
"On one condition.." I said smiling.
"What?" Uno said.
"You are coming to school with me!" I said happily throwing the lamp at his face. "OW!" He said rubbing his nose.
"Deal." Jyugo said, smirking. "Deal." I smirked back.