Chapter 20:

Zach's POV:

There's no more rehearsing or playing around,it's the day that we've waited for our whole lives. The concert is in 20 minutes and everyone is getting ready,I came ready so now I'm finding out the orders of the duets and then the band songs.And Tomika,Summer,Freddy and I get to sing by ourselves but first are the duets.Tomika and I are singing Everything Has Changed.The person holding the concert said our first option for Summer and Freddy wouldn't work,so we picked Pretending.My solo song is Stuck On You.Tomika's solo song is Last Kiss.Summer's solo is Back to December.And Freddy's solo is The Letter.

Freddy's POV:

I don't think I'm ready to do my solo,because I kind of wrote it about Summer.But she doesn't know that,and she doesn't need to know that yet.It talks about how I regret every bad thing I did to her,and it brings another guy into the song.Which I'm thinking about being someone she'll like more than me,but I'll never like anyone more than I like her.Summer and I had to write our duet together,which wasn't that easy seeing as we're both upset with eachother.Anyway we're about to go on stage so,I have to go get dressed.

Tomika's POV:

The solo I wrote is about Zach,but I don't know how because some of it doesn't apply to us but I think of him when I sing it.My heart is beating so fast in my chest because of the duet I'm singing with Zach,I'm trying to control it but I can't.Maybe if I just go up there and close my eyes then sing my heart out it won't be so bad,maybe I'm right but I don't think I am."Tomika and Zach singing Everything Has Changed!!"Just breath Tomika it's going to be okay.

"Tomika and Zach singing Everything Has Changed!!"Just breath Tomika it's going to be okay

Tomika's Hair 

Zach and Tomika's Duet

Zach's Solo

Tomika's Solo

Summer's POV:

I really don't want to do a duet with Freddy but it was either him or Mr.Finn and I don't sing with old people,no offense to him but still.I peek out into the audience and spot Kale and Asher smiling up at Tomika and Zach.Why are they here?I don't know,but I do know I can't show any affection towards Freddy while performing.I would really rather not have Kale and Asher on my back attacking me,and even people who don't know them would be smart enough to realize that."Thank you two for that perfect performance.Now welcome Summer and Freddy to the stage singing Pretending!!"