Benny Rodriguez

Yn: I had just moved to the valley not to long ago and my first day here I met this group of boys who play baseball, which I love and I asked them to play but they all laughed and said no, besides Benny and Small. So right now I'm getting dressed, but there's a catch I'm wearing black joggers with a white Yankees jersey and white low-top converse and I put my hair up in a baseball cap, if you don't get the catch I'm dressing like a boy. I run down the stairs eat a granola bar and tell my parental guardian bye.

Benny: While we are playing I can't get that girl out of my head, she was stunning and I needed to see her again. While we are playing some dude walks up and asks if he can play, all the guys cheer and say "ya" I do too. It was now this guys turn to bat and we are gonna see if he's any good. He's really good at outfield.

Yn: It was my turn and I was gonna show them. The pitcher Kenny threw the curve ball and I hit it all the way over the fence. All of the guys surrounded around me and I took off my hat and my long (h/c) hair flew down, and all the guys shout "you're a girl!"

Benny: It was her, It was the girl, right in front of me, and she was amazing at baseball. Man I have good taste.