Lucky Night

Layla POV

We pulled into the lot of some ancient looking building, almost abandoned old theater looking. We were all dropped off by the velvet rope. Adalyn flashed our badges, and behind the curtain we went. The only VIP I had been was I got into exclusive hospital entrances, and the occasional fancy medicine conferences.

I had a fine man on my hip, so that was different. Not only a fine man, but a man who kept looking at me, even with all these celebrities in short skirts.

"You want anything from the bar?" He asked.

"A club soda please" I said.

"Coming right up" I looked around the room as I leaned against a table.

"Wow look at my woman" I whipped around and saw Adalyn and started smiling.

"Look at mine" I smiled.

"Where'd your man go?" She asked.

"He went to get some drinks" I said.

"Oh, your drinking now?" She asked.

"Club soda" I laughed.

"I gotcha" She said. Peter came by her side and put his arm around her, and whispered in her ear.

"Well we are gonna hit the dance floor, get a few club sodas in you, and come join us" She smiled.

**

"I had a lot of fun with you tonight" Landon said, as he had me pressed up against the door in front of my apartment.

"Me too, sorry I don't drink, and was kind of a party pooper" I said

"No, I think drunk girls are too wild for me, it doesn't show any class, I like a classic girl"

"Good to know" I smiled, he looked at me with his big eyes.

"Well it's getting kind of late" I said.

I know I was totally blowing him off, last time we went up together, we ended up making out for a bit, and then watching a marathon of Friends.

"I guess I'll let you head up"

"Goodnight Landon" I reached up and kissed his cheek.

"Night Lay" He started to walk off and I caught myself speaking and my brain didn't control it at all.

"I'd like it if you came" I said.

Obviously that was my body telling me I needed some, if ya know what I mean.

"Are you sure you want that" He said.

"Yes"