Error~

A/N- so I got this idea and this is going to be really short (maybe) and I'm gonna do another Error later on. Story time!!!

your pov 

      You were walking with your mentor Ink, going to meet the other AU for the first time. You were really exited because the meeting place was an "ultra safe place". You walked into a house that looked like Ink's but less, dare you say it, colorful. You met Blue, Fell, Sci, classic, and all of them. You walked into an another room, needing some SPACE after meeting the STAR sans'. But when you walked there was another sans who had 'error' signs all over him. You decided to greet him, not knowing he was the evil "Error" Ink talks about. "Hi! My name's Y/N!" He jumped up and looked up at you. "Ummm.....?" he told you in a glitch voice. You waved your hand in a twirling motioning him to introduce himself. "O-oh. My name is Error, DESTROYER of words." The word 'destroyer' was dripping with so much sarcasm you didn't think it was possible. He rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing. You weren't scared of him, even though you know you should. You walked over and sat next to him asking what he was doin. "Hmm? Oh, this. I make pillows, you know, cause I use strings?" you looked at the pillow he just finished, and picked it up. It was fluffy and SO SOFT!!!! You didn't know it, but he was smiling at your reaction. You spoke, still fluffing the pillow admiringly, "Can you teach me?"  You looked at him, a lil bit of a sparkle in your eyes. "Actually, sure!"

      And that's what you did, You sat with Error making the softest, fluffiest pillows you could imagine.

OK GUYS!!!!! I MY NEXT ONESHOT WILL BE DANCE SANS!!!!!!! HE WILL BE CALLED

DT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(short for dancetale)