Cross~

This is a song oneshot sooo. Yep. Here we go.
*Suicide warning*
Cross pov
I watched as everyone passed by me coward in fear or gave me a glance of hate. Getting beat by nightmare everyday. Cutting my bones till I could no longer feel it. I couldn't handle the pain no more so I went to Cliff Ebbot instead of home. I was going to end it here, but When I came up, there was a girl in braids reading to jump. I ran over to her and told her, "Don't do it, please?" I shut my mouth. Why did I say that.
She walked towards me and replied, "My boyfriend left me. I can't handle the pain."
I glared down at her. "FOR THAT STUPID REASON YOU GOT HERE BEFORE ME!! ARE YOU SO UPSET CAUSE YOU COULDN'T HAVE WHAT YOU WANTED!! YOU ARE LUCKY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ROBBED OF ANYTHING!!!"
"thank you" and with that I watched her run away from the cliff.
I left and returned the next day.
I went up there planning my escape from this hate, but seen this tiny girl at the edge. "Wait! Don't go!" I shouted.
She turned around and told me here woes. "I'm lonely. And my things were stolen. I'm unloved."
I got angry again.
"YOU ARE STILL LOVED BY EVERYONE AT HOME. DESPITE THE PAIN YOU STILL GOT DINNER AT HOME!"
"thank you" she ran away like the others.

Day by day. More and more people. None of them in the pain I felt.
After a week I came up prepared to help another lost soul.
I went up there and seen a girl sitting there. She wore a jacket similar to mine. Chara popped into my head.
There's something about her. Look at her hands. They're bandaged.
There I seen someone in the same pain as me.
Despite myself I yelled. "Please don't leave."
She turned to me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes. She stood up but didn't come towards my like the others once did.
"I just wanna stop the scars that grow, every time that I go home. That's why I came up here instead. Wait a minute what did I just say. You could care less anyway."
WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO!!!! I can't stop this girl this is new. I fell to my knees in tears.
I looked up and seen her crouched in front of me. "I guess today's just not my day." She got up and walked off.

I left after a few hours and came back the next day.
I looked around and saw no one. I slid my jacket off and stood on the edge.
"Now I can be free..."
But before I fell, there was a strong yank on the back of my shirt. I turned around and seen the girl from yesterday.
"Don't do. . . it please?"
She fell to her knees and I did too.
"I heard what you did. You came up here everyday to jump but instead save multiple people. You're too good to go. This world needs people like you."
I stared at her starting to tear up. I got up, looked at the cliff, grabbed my jacket and put it on. I held my hand out towards the girl.
"Cross."
She stood up in front of me. We both smiled.
"(Y/N)"
Then we left. Holding the hands of the one who saved us.

If you feel that you are not worth this life you are. You deserve to be alive and to feel happy. If you do have suicidal thoughts please get help. Your life matters to us. To me.