NaJ Nomi

Btw. I looked up NaJ Nomi and found nothing so I'm gonna take credit for it. At least if there is one out there I made this version up. Plus you are a monster. But what kind is up to you.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEE-
I'm up. I'm up. Shut up you beeping son of a biscuit. I sat up and looked around my room, my eyes falling on my new backpack.
OH MY GOSH FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!! I shuffled on (pick one below)

(Sorry I'm fashion crazy)I grabbed my pack and rushed into the kitchen to grab me a Hershey bar

I grabbed my pack and rushed into the kitchen to grab me a Hershey bar. I slammed open the door and bolted to the bus stop. I was so exited for this. This was my first all monster school. You started remembering an old friend you once had.
/flashback/five years old/
I was running around playing tag with ~~. He eventually tagged you and you were both out of breath. You guys heard his parents calling him inside. But before he left he told you the sweetest things. —
/end/
You were interrupted by the bus honking at you to hop in. You leaped up the stairs and sat down in the only available seat. You look over and see a skeleton wearing a black cloak with a blaster shaped latch on the front. His white shirt had red stains on the top and was wearing black jogging pants.
"Like what ya see?" The skeleton asked with out looking up.
"You wish, heh" you snapped back.
He looked over to you and a wide smile forming on his face. You recognized him, and almost cried. He took your hands in his and started repeating what he said to you all those years ago.
/flashback+reality/
"(Y/N), I might not be here for you forever, but I want you to know I'll always be on that other side of the rainbow."
"So, does that mean you're a leprechaun?"
"If you'll be my pot of gold!"
/end/
Nomi has a cocky smile and you just stared laughing crazy. You came to an abrupt stop when you heard the three words you were dieing to hear for a long time.
"Here's some food." He said as you took the tic tac out of his hand.
"Oh and (y/n)?"
"Ye?"
"I love you"
Then he leaned in and kissed you with much passion. You put you head on his shoulder while you rode to school. You pulled into the parking lot. Nomi by now having his arms around you, hissed, yes literally hissed, at anyone who looked at you wrong as the passed.

Let's just say you had the best year ever.