curly hair and glasses with a dash of freckles

Lance POV

Man. Today was tiring with everybody on my back about not being focused. Well, expect Hunk. At least today at training don't they get that I'm trying my best. it's hard to focus when everybody is yelling at you.

Is always shouting at me, not giving me a chance to do what I feel will help me. Man, am I sweaty from today training! I might hit the shower once I get my clothes from my room.

time skip

Man do I feel better but now that I took my contacts out, I have to wear my glasses and then I do my nightly skincare routine. You're probably wondering how long I've had them. I got them when I was six when my eyes got damaged in a semi-serious car accident. I let my face breath and I let my hair curl. I had straightened it, just like I do every day.

As I close my eyes I dream about everybody finding out what I really look like and them being confused because they don't know who it is until Hunk tells everyone.. He is the only person who knows what I really look like without my hair and face done.

My alarm clock goes off at 6:30 am thanks to Pidge, who made the device for all of us (mainly me) so we get up since we know nobody will be awake at this time. I can wear my glasses and leave my hair the way it is for now.

"Start training level 30,". I said with a soft but still tired voice.

Keith POV

As my alarm goes off at 7:30 am I go to the kitchen to see everybody's up. Expect Lance.

"Is Lance still asleep?" I asked, annoyed.

"I think so. I can go wake him up after I finish making breakfast." I hear Hunk say

"Ok cool.".] I said back to Hunk.

time skip

"Ok guys I'm back and Lance was not in his room. I heard Hunk said. worriedly.

"Coran, could you please scan the ship for Lance please?". I heard Shiro say in a worriedly annoyed tone.

"Of course. I'll go and do that now." Coran said. Coran.

"Ok team. While we wait for Coran to find Lance you can go have free time. When Lance comes back we will start training, ok?".

Just after Shiro said that Coran comes back with a very cheerful and pleased smile.

"Shiro, I found Lance but I think he wants to be alone while training. I The doors will lock if anyone tries to open them from the outside. Let us just watch Lance train from the observatory.

"Ok team let's go watch Lance train because I trust Coran judgment ok". I heard Shiro say in a leader's voice.

As we reach the training room observatory we heard guns going off along with the training bots going down.

"Are you sure that Lance Coran". I head pidge say confused.

"Yeah, that's lance well what the real Lance look like anyway". I heard Hunk say.

"What do you mean real lance?". I heard Shiro say this time.

"Well, Lance told me he was bullied for having to wear glasses and having curly hair and freckles in high school before he joins the Galaxy Garrison he hid them".

"I found out one day when I was coming back from class Lance had just gotten out of the shower so I saw him with his glasses and I saw his cute freckles and his cute curly hair".

"And when he saw me he thought I would hate him because of those things if anything it brought us closer and I kept his secret". Hunk said with a slightly sad voice.