Exposed

"Smart choice Hoseok. So, is it true.. that you..."

Hoseok's eyes wander around the room. He was nervous, he couldn't lie to Namjoon.. would he really care if he liked Yoongi?? Would he be mad.. would he snitch?

"Is it true that you like a girl in Artemis?"
"Haha no, I don't like a girl here.."
"You like one elsewhere?!"
"Shush! It's my turn. Truth or dare?"

They played for awhile, embarrassed each other and so on. But Namjoon asked something that made Hoseok hesitant.

"Do you like the Prince of Achelois?"

Hoseok stops. His face flushes with red. He stays quiet for a bit."

"Joonie... will you hate me if I answer this..?"
"Well tell me.."
"I.. I have feelings for the Prince of Achelois. A-and I can't help them or stop them. I don't know what to do. I'm sorry.." Hoseok says shakily as he fiddles with his fingers.

There was silence for a long period of time.. Hoseok didn't look at Namjoon, he looked down at his lap.

"Hoseok.. It's okay. I don't hate you, I don't hate Achelois or the Prince. I figured anyways, you're obvious around me. Just don't show your feelings to your father, to the kingdom or to Achelois.. you'll get punished.. and I don't want to see you suffer from the hate. It's even worse because it's a male, and it doesn't help that they're your enemies. But for you, I'll try and figure out when you go to the meets."
"You're the best.. thank you Joonie."

Hoseok attacks Namjoon with hugs. It was time for Namjoon to return to his kingdom, they said their goodbyes and kept their secrets. Hoseok goes to look at Achelois. He thinks about Yoongi. He's only ever seem him through pictures. How much more amazing could he look like in person? His hair, his structure, his smile, his laugh, his personality, how would they feel, sound and be like?

"I can't wait to see you Yoongi.."