I Like You

Hoseok is dressed in casual clothes, not royal suits or gowns. He leans back on a tree and waits for Yoongi to come out of Achelois. Yoongi comes out with a flannel, a t-shirt, jeans and a beanie on. Hoseok greets him with a bright smile.

"Where are we going?"
"I don't know, just walk around all over. Today's a free day so we can do whatever and go anywhere we want."
"There's a day like that? I don't have that"
"Oh... did you sneak out?"
"Yeah, but they won't notice that I'm gone."

They start walking on a path going through some natural parts. Seeing rivers, animals, exotic plants.

"Are you hungry?"
"I'm alright."
"Are you sure?"
"I can wait"
"Ok let's go eat then"
"No it's okay, seriously"

Hoseok drags Yoongi into a restaurant and they both start to eat. Yoongi was shinning with happiness. Hoseok treated him so much better than everyone else. After eating they went to a museum, an arcade, and to a park. They got to know each other a lot. Only knowing each other personally for a week, they were getting close. Time was passing and it was already really late. With all that walking they both were exhausted. Hoseok walks back to Achelois to drop off Yoongi.

Should I confess now..?

"Thank you, today was fun."

Is now the right time to tell him..?

"Of course, and yeah it was fun.."

Go for it

"Yoongi.."

Do it Yoongi. The time is right.

"Hoseok-"
"I like you"