Ride Home

They enter the car and star to drive back towards home. Hoseok wanted to admire Yoongi's presence, he wanted to look at his eyes, his nose, his lips... Yoongi couldn't stop himself from looking. His side profile, just everything about Hoseok was made by God himself. Hoseok pulled over and looked at Yoongi.

Should I ask if he likes me? Should I say I like him? No, not like... love him? How would he react?? What if he rejects it? How does he feel about me? No, it's barely the first day.. I should just let it sink in..

"Hoseok.. what's wrong?"
"Nothing sorry I was thinking, my bad."

They reach Achelois.

"Hoseok, I can walk the rest of the way."
"No it's okay, I've been here multiple times without being caught."
"You have??"
"Yes, when I was younger but I don't do it anymore. My face is too recognizable nowadays."
"That is true.."

Hoseok carefully pulls into Achelois and heads for Yoongi's place. He was being careful by driving slow and having no lights on. Finally, they pull up in front of the castle.

"Thank you Hoseok... you're really risking it all just to drop me off.."
"No problem, but it's alright. It's not a big deal. Well get some rest.."
"You too, thank you again.. bye"
"Bye.."

I love you
I love you too