Fear Mounts

The Shack.........

Amazing book that I thought had changed my world and my view of God.

However, continued setbacks and defeats and the hands of a devil have proved that any notion I thought was God was wrong.

Jesus was the son of God, who gave His life for our sins. God loves us......but does He care!

Yup - I said it. I said what most of us are thinking. Yes, He loves us. Yes, He gave us eternal life and maybe He does care. Maybe the real truth is God doesn't intervene and things just happen!  Maybe when we get to heaven God reigns but in this world - this is Satan's world and he rules it.

God wins........IN THE END........ Only we are not in the end. We are in the here and now. Which means just like we watch our children go through storms and are unable to help, God does the same for us.
There is no going to wake Jesus up and have him calm the storm like the disciples did in the boat. Not for everyone at least. I am sure God loves us. Jesus is the proof. Maybe He cares. The reality is that He has given us all free will. With that comes the assurance that at times, life is going to suck and God has to let it happen. If He doesn't let it happen then its no longer free will.

I remember singing songs about all powerful, and miracles....blah blah blah blah blah. I believe the stories. I believe it, just not sure it applies to this world.

No, the truth is that sometimes life beats the crap out of you. Sometimes life is extremely unfair. Sometimes people you once loved become the very demons causing you the most pain you've ever felt and no prayer in the world is going to stop it. You just have to wait til its over. Nothing you do - changes that its happening  - nothing you do can speed it up - Just grin and bear it. Sometimes even those "loved" ones become dead to us.

That's it

One day it will be over. One day you can look back on it. Maybe it will be better and maybe it will be worse. This too shall pass. Joy comes in the morning. EVENTUALLY everything comes to an end.

Eventually the sun rises and its a new day.

Suck it up buttercup, bow to fate, face the music, leap into the breach, stand up and take it, swallow the pill, just bite the bullet.............because we are just little hobbits on a big journey through this world filled with triumphs, defeats, happiness, sadness, love and heartache.

Hurry along Samwise Gamgee.....onward to Modor...........