Diary of the last survivor. Journal entry 1.

July 9th, 2023. I ran faster, hearing my heart beat in my ears. The dragging feet behind me were disturbing. My face was dripping with blood, and my wrist was broken. I'd been living in this hell for 5 years, and I had managed to survive. Zombies. Zombie appocalypse, I should say. I had been chased and beaten and once actually fell off the roof of a building. Seven years ago, someone managed to make an anti-virus that cured rabies. They tested the serum on patient zero, and everything went wrong from there. The anti-virus is meant to isolate the rabies infection, but instead it excites it and reverses it. So basically you're the one infecting other people with rabies to an extreme level. They tried to contain it, but eventually the virus became air-born and reached all over the world. I've been alone for six months. The last survivor I'd found was a teenage girl along with a teenage boy. They were hiding out in a safe house, all alone. We stayed there for a while until supplies ran out, and then we left. We were attacked by a horde in Washington, and I was the only one to get out alive. These wretched monsters killed my family and friends, and I was out for revenge. On every single one of them. I am currently hiding out in a warehouse somewhere near Austin Texas. If anyone is reading this, I need help. And you probably do too. I have advanced training in combat: I was the military's top spy. So, I can help. Please contact me by writing back. I need to find all the survivers I can. And then maybe we can stop this epidemic, and kill these bastards.