Diary of the last survivor. Journal entry 3.

August 3rd, 2023. Something is wrong. Terribly wrong. The past three states I've been through have been completely abandoned. No zombies, no people, no animals. Where did they go? Are they finally dying out? Let's pray to God they have.

August 7th, 2023. I found them. They're getting even smarter. They figured out how to get into refugee camps by digging into them. We're screwed. Everywhere I go, I hear the familiar screams of innocent people being chased and eaten alive by demented creatures who just couldn't die once. Strangley, I haven't been attacked in weeks. Was the blood that had dripped into my mouth causing immunity? I don't know. But if it has I'm even more of a help. It's funny how the zombies could find the refugee camps, but I can't. I'm lost in some wierd town on the outskirts of New Jersey. I could barely find a place with internet. I need some serious help. I can't find anywhere with supplies. If the zombies don't take my body, hunger will. Also-I found something. Some sort of weird station where they used to create the anit-virus for the aweful creations they had "accidentally" made. I stumbled on some viles of anti-virus and put them in my pack. If anyone knows anything about science or mixing chemicals or anything-you could really help. So, contact me. If you want to save the human race.