Diary of the last survivor. Journal entry 4.

August 13th, 2023. Something is terribly wrong with me. My entire body constantly aches. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night convulsing. I was half conviced I was having a seisure once. Could it have anything to do with the infected blood? I pray to God it doesn't. On the bright side, I found a refugee camp. I've been here for two days. It's great to see faces that aren't dripping blood or biting at me, trying to eat at my very flesh. I try not to be that social, concidering the zombies could get in here any day and I'd rather not be stricken with anymore grief. But I couldn't help making one friend. A man named Nicholi. Now this isn't cliche or anything. I don't plan on falling in love with him and re-populating the Earth. But for the time being, he's a good companion. I noticed the brigades on this camp aren't very well inforced, but no one is able to take action on the weak spots. I'm sure we're way too far out in the middle of nowhere to be noticed by the roaming dead, but you can never be to quick to underestimate those sneaky little monsters. I made a makeshift home for myself and plan on staying here as long as everyone here is alive. Another problem with this camp: yesterday, someone brought in a little girl who was bitten. And we all know what happens to people who are bitten by the infected. But since she's a little child, of course the parents and everyone around her have sympothy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a heartless freak. I just think we need to take every pre-caution possible to stay alive. Hopefully someone can figure out this anti-virus I managed to scavage. I guess I can't ask if anyone's out there, concidering I have people. But if you need help-please contact me as soon as you read of this.