Diary of the last survivor. Journal entry 2.

July 14th, 2023. Today was even worst. My wrist isn't healing quick at all. As if my life wasn't difficult enough already, they've figured out how to get in. I found an opening at the top of the warehouse and managed to get out. I need to stay near Wi-Fi spots as much as posible in order to get my story out to anyone who might read this. Also, something else happened. I was laying down, trying as hard as I could to get rest. I felt something cold dripping onto my face. It slid down my cheek and slowly crept into the corner of my mouth. I lifted my hand up to my mouth and wiped the liquid from my lip. I could see the dark outline of a drop of blood. When I looked up to see where it came from, a zombie was hanging from the top of a stair-case, impailed on the handrail. I quickly got up and freaked out. The blood of an infected had touched me-and gotten into my mouth. I expected that to be the end, but it's been a few days now and I haven't been experiencing any symptoms. So I'm praying that by now my body has grown immuned to the virus. I'm running out of food, and every God forbidden town I happen to stumble upon is crawling with maggots and flesh eaters. They're becoming smarter-figuring out how to track me. I don't go through a day without having to kill at least ten. Fortunetly I have the training and weapons for that many at a time, but once they start coming in larger groups-I might be taken over. I really need help. Is anyone out there?