Chapter 16: Is It Positive

A/N DAVID ASS NEEDS TO FUCKING GO SIMONE DID NOT DESERVE TO GO HOME DAMMIT..... Okay I'm sorry. Rant over. Enjoy the last chapter ❤❤❤❤❤

A few months later, Dinah was starting her tour as well. I was just wrapping up in both Europe and Asia, starting the South America leg soon which had stops in Australia as well before I went back through and hit more cities all over that I hadn't in the first run through.

Since I hadn't seen Dinah, other than facetime, since I left for the Eurasian tour I made a stop in Toronto where Dinah was performing tonight. She knew I was coming, but because of the time when my plane landed and the show time, I wasn't getting to the venue until she was already on the stage. So, instead I went to the part in front of the stage in between the fans and where the stage actually started to watch her show.

After the first few songs she saw me which I could tell made her perform differently. It wasn't better or worse since she always puts on her best, but she just seemed happier. As I was watching her set for this tour for the time, I saw again why her shows always sold out. Her performances and stage presence was something that couldn't be taught. It was great to just be able to watch; whether you were a hardcore fan or just knew some of the music.

Her last song for the set was her latest released single, Blow. She told me the set list before so I was looking forward to not only hearing her perform it live, but seeing the routine. It was all entertaining up until one specific part I felt should've been removed from the choreography. In the song she sings,

That's the only way to get the... flavor

During the line she squats down, opens her legs, and slowly closes them again before standing up. But because she knew I was out in the crowd, she changed her position on the stage to being in front of me. My mouth dropped open and I looked at her in shock as she just smiled and fell back into the routine and went back to putting on a show. I scoffed and shook my head as she happily continued on with the song. After the song, she said her thank you's and took a bow along with her backup dancers. I was about to make my way to the backstage area when Dinah spoke into the microphone again.

"Actually I have one more song for you guys."

I looked back up at her as she made her way to the side of the stage where I was.

"Baby?"

I raised my eyebrows at her making her smile and wave me on to the stage. I chuckled but got two of the security guards in the front to assist me with jumping on the stage since the only other way was to walk all the way around and go through the backstage. Once I was on the stage, she continued her spiel.

"Usually she's the one that does this. But I wanted to return the favor today."

I raised my eyebrows again at what she said making her smile again and grab my hand, intertwining our fingers, as she looked back at her fans.

"Alot of you have been there since we first started dating and through alot of the drama. Then when we got engaged and then married. Then another setback and some more drama..."

I brought her hand up to my mouth, kissing it a few times. I could see her giggle even though I couldn't hear it because of the screams from the crowd.

"Even though you guys are very up to date on us, there's still so much that happens behind closed doors. Through all of it though, she's still been there, making sure I was okay even when I wasn't and she wasn't. She lets me have my low moments in front of her and for as long as I need to, and she always knows when it's time for me to confront certain things that I try to avoid. I never would do that with anyone else, but I know that with her I can do all of it and she'll still be there, annoying as ever, still loving me for who I am, unconditionally."