Pehla Pyaar

Hi! After writing a bit of horror, I felt to write a lil story on SuKor to get rid of my fears 😂😂

So I hope u like it

______________________

A big mansion is shown and inside the mansion, two girls are chatting away. They are Tina and Chakor. The two of them are the best of friends. Chakor has returned from London and is visiting Tina at her house for the first time. They were walking in the garden when their nose caughts a whiff

TiKor: Paneer!

Tina: Race u to the table!

Chakor: Not if I get there first!

They both run as fast as they can..Chakor overtakes Tina and then turns her head round when..

Tina: Watch out!

She bumps into a hard surface and then is abt to slip until two warm arms support her. She opens her eyes slowly and then gets lost in the two coffee drops looking directly at her.

Tina: are u OK?!

Chakor comes back to realisation and so does the guy holding her. He positions her up right, says "sorry" and leaves, whereas Chakor still couldn't take her eyes off him.

Tina: Chakor!

Chakor: Haan?!...Who is he?

Tina: oh him!...he is Suraj...our servant

Chakor: servant?!

Tina: Haan!..what's so gasping?!

Chakor: no...it's just that...

Tina: he doesn't look like one right?

Chakor nods

Tina: I used to say that too but...now used to it

Chakor: oh

___________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Chakor gets a msg from Tina saying:

"Hey I'm going out today...so won't be home...I'll be back soon so make urself at home at my house..see u"

Chakor smiles and goes to Tina's house. There, everyone pamper her a lot but she admired how much the young servant worked. After lunch, she noticed Suraj taking in the plates and thought to herself.

Chakor olv: I will help him

She took the rest of the plates and followed him to the kitchen. In the kitchen, he put down the first stack of plates and was abt to go get the rest, when he saw the young beauty with a smile on her face carrying the plates. He looked at her with no expression. She pouts and passes him the plates.

Suraj: Thanx

He takes the plates and starts washing them..a few seconds later

Chakor: Thanx

He stops and looks at her confused

Chakor: uhh...for saving me from falling yesterday

Suraj: oh....you're welcome

He carries on. Chakor scratches her hair

Chakor: uhh..BTW...I am Chakor!

Suraj: Suraj

Chakor: Do u want any help?

Suraj: No I'm fine

Chakor: Do u work all day?

Suraj: sometimes

Chakor: I can help

Suraj realizes that she won't go without helping so let's her dry the dishes. This happens everyday and Chakor forms a great friendship with Suraj. A few months later...

Chakor meets Suraj and confesses that she has fallen for him. He denies the fact that he loves her too and leaves her hurt. Chakor breaks down crying until he returns. He wipes her tears as he can't see her like this.

Suraj: Chakor I'm sorry!..but..I still want to be your friend...plz stop crying...u know I don't like tears!

Chakor olv: No Suraj...I know u love me!...But why don't u admit it?!

Suraj: Chakor plz

Chakor: Its OK...I guess I should've controlled my feelings

FEW WEEKS LATER...

Tina: Happy birthday Bestie!

Chakor: thanx

She looks around

Tina: who u looking for?

Chakor: Wo...

Tina: Suraj?

Chakor: (blushes with a nod) Haan

Tina: He'll come...I assure u...BTW..are u sure you're gonna do this?

Chakor: very sure

Suraj comes and gives her his gift

Suraj: Happy birthday

Chakor: I want to show u something....will u come?

He nods

She takes Suraj to the middle of the room. Everyone watch her with him. She then bends down in front of him with a ring for him. He looks at this and immediately tries to go but she holds him back.

Chakor: Plz don't go!..I will accept whatever decision u take...but after I've said everything

Suraj: Chakor this can't happen!

Chakor: Why can't it?!...because I am rich and u r poor?...Why do we let this become a hurdle?!...Suraj..I love u!...I've told u this hundreds of times but u always!..always say the same thing...this can't happen!..but that's not what I want to hear!...all I want to hear is...do u love me too?

Everybody look at Suraj waiting for his answer

Suraj olv: I love u more than anything!...But I don't think I can give u all ur happiness

Chakor: if you're thinking..u won't be able to keep me happy..then I'm telling u Mr..My happiness lies in u!

Suraj was speechless. Tina's parents came behind him and held his shoulders.

TP: Suraj

Suraj: Ji?

TP: Be honest with us...Do u love Chakor?

He looks at Chakor and then at them but still says nothing. Chakor's parents go to his parents. And tell them that they are very happy if Chakor finds her happiness in him..they will be glad to have him as their Son in law. His parents then tell him that they will accept if he is happy.

Chakor looks at him with hope in her eyes. He bends down to her and then gestures. He points to him, makes a ❤ with his hands and then points to her. She smiles and hugs him tight.

They get married with all their happiness by their side.

___________________

Short story....I couldn't think of anything...will try more but today was just to divert mind from fear 😂😂.