Dhaaba Scene - Suraj POV

Hello 🙋

This is an OS on the dhaaba scene which most know is my absolute fav. 😍😍😍

@Sukorian Afa I promise u I have done revision first. 😘😘

So this is in Suraj POV from when they sat down at the table.

______________________

We arrived at the dhaaba and took our seats. I asked her what she wants and she answered back something so simple.... Dal and Roti! I mean what's wrong with her?! She hasn't eaten anything since the past two days and when I bring her here..all she wants is Dal Roti?!

My thoughts were disturbed by that most irritating waiter. I know he was only doing his job but like seriously...he kept going on and on abt newly wed couple, karva chauth etc etc. He was soo annoying! And I know I wasn't the only one who thinks that...Chakor's face expressions were clear she wanted him to go away. U probably wanted that too right?

After taking our orders, FINALLY he left. He may have left but Chakor...Like what the hell got into her?!

She started with her Jungli billi behaviour...telling me..NO..nagging at me

"Why didn't u tell him?! Why didn't u say that we aren't married and that we are divorced?!"

I was like..CHILL DOWN! Is it necessary to tell him?! I mean...All I wanted is to get rid of him ASAP and she wanted me to tell him the fact that we aren't married?! Who was he? Her brother?

Of course I didn't want to create a scene...That too in public. So I simply explained to her

"Well he's not wrong! Technically, we are still married coz our divorce hasn't been approved!"

OK so at this point, she went mad! Absolutely mad! Do u know what she did?

She stood up with a shocked reaction SHOUTING "What?!"... Oh God! Everybody at the dhaaba were glaring at us..wondering what happened. I felt like to hit her head with something hard and put some sense into her! She is well educated than me then why on earth she had to do that?!

After a few seconds of awkward silence...I mean it..AWKWARD silence, Chakor gulped in embarrassment and sat back down again. Thank God! No one said a word! And anyways...we were a couple so I don't think they really cared. But Chakor! 😒😒😒

As soon as she sat down, again her bak bak 😣😣😣

" what do u mean we aren't divorced yet? U were really eager the other day..Couldn't even let the Navratri dance finish! Now what happened?!"

He Baghwan! My ears were aching so much listening to her!.. Why was she asking so much and was it all necessary at this time?! I thought she is smart but...it was clear she was not using her brain! 😠

"I was gonna submit the divorce papers to court when.."

I didn't need to finish off my sentence. Seems like the penny dropped in her head and she realized! We all got kidnapped by Ragini on that day!

So that kept her quiet for a while and the atmosphere was peaceful...but we all know..things never go that well...and with me like...all the time...something has to go bad. The waiter again 😩😩😩😩

He came and gave us our starter. He then left singing! HORRIBLY and completely out of tune! But like..WTF was he singing?! Do we honestly want to know if he is married or not?! And anyways..if someone marries him, then they are bound to be mental! He stopped at last..thanx to the dhaaba manager.

I was famished! I ripped my roti, looked up and then...I don't know why..but I was fascinated! 😍 The way she ripped hers,..dipped it into the dal makhani..and then with one big bite..straight into her mouth. She finished in a matter of seconds..well that's how it felt to me..might have been a few mins actually. But it was cute!