The Beautiful Journey To Love ❤

Hi 🙋

OS starting from SuKorVi romantic dance in the dark. 😍😍😍
@Surajlover I hope u like it Shivu Di 😘😘😘

________________

Suraj has tied Saanvi to him using Chakor's dupatta and is now spending his most valuable time with his beautiful wife.

They are dancing hand in hand...putting aside all tensions and fears. They don't care abt the problems surrounding them..they only care abt one thing...THEY ARE TOGETHER

The 3 of them,..mother, father and daughter. What more could they want in life?

A sweet smile waves upon Suraj's face as he holds Chakor's soft hand and places a gentle kiss on it. Chakor blushes and looks down until Suraj twirls her around and around. Both hearts intertwine to be one for eternity.

He bends down on one knee clutching his sleeping little gudiya close to his heart and then spins Chakor closer to him. She then sits on his lap and smiles with a bright glow on her face.

Both eyes exchange attraction and how they wish..time never moves on...it just freezes at this point making their love stronger by will and soul.

Chakor brushes her hands against his bristled beard and caresses his cheek heading forward for a passionate moment when...

The room fills with the cry of a baby. Saanvi has woken up and wasn't able to go to sleep again.

SuKor get up and try to console her, singing lullabies, giving her warm hugs, Suraj plays puppets with her toys...but all goes vain.

Chakor: Saanvi! Plz stop crying Gudiya.

Suraj: Maybe we could tell her a story?

Chakor: Good idea!

They put Saanvi in her cradle and cover her with her fluffy blanket.

Chakor: What story?

Suraj: Hmm...I've got one!..It's called The Beautiful Journey To Love

Chakor: (confused) Which story is this?..Who does it belong to?

Suraj: Are DP!..This isn't any ordinary story..This is Saanvi's story...Saanvi's Mumma papa's love story.

Chakor: Accha?...Hatred to Love...never dreamt it would happen!

Suraj: Me neither!..So Gudiya! There was once a time when...Mumma and Papa...couldn't bear to see each other's face..coz we hated each other!

Chakor: Haan! And I hated what u used to call me...whenever I heard it, I felt like punching u in the face!

Suraj: (thinks) what did I call u again?...Haan! Bandhua Murgi!

She glares at him, threatening him if he says it one more time.

Suraj: But I changed that Na?!..Coz you're my Jungli Billi! 😁

Chakor: Hmm..Paakandi! Carry on with story!

Suraj: There was a day when we did a face off! At gun shooting! Remember?

Chakor: Haan and u lost! Missed target twice!

Suraj: Only coz I was too over confident! Believe me...If I could do that again...I would win but..it makes me more happy to let u win anyways. Besides! I was a total duffer then! My ego was just.....I'm ashamed of what I did to u.

Chakor holds his hand and squeezes it.

Chakor: Suraj! U are regretful for what u were...that's all I need...To be frank..If u didn't marry me like that and hurt me...I would have never known the soul inside u!...We wouldn't be together now!...there would have never been this love and...we could have still been enemies!