P.O.V. Griffan

I closed the door to my room in the base and climbed the bed. I sat there for a minute thinking back to the encounter and the nice thing I did. 

  The thought of my sister taunts my mind and I think about mind-linking her. 

"If she wanted help, I'm pretty sure she would of asked" Ryder says, her voice clipped. 

"Yea I guess...", I stretch out on my bed and stare at the ceiling. The sound of footsteps interupt my thoughts about Zander. 

"Alpha, there is a witch and a tree nymph on our campus advancing towards us quickly." Aiden says, his breath a little scattered. 

I stare at him with disbelief before hopping off the bed and rushing to the balcony. Peering over the edge, I see many members of our pack rushing towards something....or someones. 

I rush downstairs to meet the intruders.

The pail girl with the long back hair extends her arm out to stop the nymph.

"What is your buisness here?" I ask, feeling a small pinch in my stomache.

"We are here to speak to Griffan, alone" She answers calmy.

"Ok follow me" I reply, mindlinking Aiden to meet us in the office space that my sister and I share.

They follow us without making a sound on the floor and I lead them to the room. 

After we file in, I close the door.

"So what did you need to talk about?" I ask. 

The pale one gets the hint and gestures to the other one to stand by her side.

" I'm Clayn and this is Aaliyah. Your sister came to us seeking Cam but she found trouble with an old member of your pack." 

The tightness in my stomache grows and I bend over in pain.

"Continue" I breath out slightly.

"When Leo and Courtney rushed us out, all we could hear was things breaking and I assume that Damarias let Chance take contol and Jaydon took the form of a Panther." the nymph adds as I growl at his name.

There is a knock at the door, and I feel the tightness spreading. 

"The Yang part of the everything just went off and her weapons disappeared." Shade says opening the door, his voice wavering. My brother pushes past him into the room, his eyes filling with tears.

"Jaydon, I guess, had been working with the group that took her mate and he was saying stuff like how if she left you they could rule the world together. She of course didn't listen and they ended up fighting. We had reached the edge of the forest and I looked back. There were two lights colliding, dark and light, it looked like." Clayn says.

"So he basically tried to kill light with darkness because she didn't want to mate with him?" Dakarai say, venom lacing itself into his voice. I bend over feeling my twin's connection disappear and black dots dance in my vision.

"He drained the power from both her and Chance. Cam should feel the difference too. She is gonna be mortal until we get you and Cam by her side." Aaliyah says extending a hand out to me.

"She's gone" I whisper before completely blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes open in a area that I have never been too before. A white wolf with black streaks stares at Ryder who stands by my side.

"I'm Gaa'ra and your sister isn't gone she just is gonna be mortal for a bit, as you should already know"

"What is going on?" Ryder asks growling slightly.

"Oh you'll find that out on you own, I just came to see her for myself" the wolf says tilting his head in my direction.

"Do I know you?" I ask confused

"Yes and no. It actually depends on how well you know your past life. A lot went down and other people changed to give you clues so pay close attention. The story is far from being done"