P. O. V. Damarias

Location: Milton Keynes, UK

Black dots and stars flash before me as I struggle to open my eyes.Leo and Court had filled me in on my mortality a couple of days ago. I sit up, a slight pain running through my arms. Get over yourself. There's a loud knock on my door.
"What?", I answer sitting up on the edge of my bed.
"Are you decent?", Leo's voice answers back, slightly muffled.
I run my hand through my hair and straighten my clothes.
"Yea sure, just come in."
He opens the door. Seeing my bored expression, he smiles.
"Come one or you'll be late for your appointment."
I roll my eyes and make my way over to the closet of my temporary room. Light shines through the window and a slight wind makes the curtains do a little dance.
After getting ready, Leo and I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. Ashton and Court are already there. She sits on the counter laughing while he stands in front of the stove. By the burning smell, it's clear that his attempt at cooking has failed.
"Get away from the stove Ash", I snap playfully, " or you'll burn this whole house down!"
He turns to me playfully glaring.
"Are you ready for your hair appointment Alpha?", Courtney asks with formalities
"I'm human for now so chill with the Alpha title," I respond. She smiles back, hopping off the counter, a mug in her hand.
"Thanks"
I bring the warm cup of tea to my mouth and let the smooth liquid run and flow over my tastebuds.
After eating breakfast, we make our way to the hair salon. I ask for a cut and for my hair to just be bleached. The pink is a painful reminder of who I was and I felt it was a needed change.
We make our way to the City Center. I can't help but stare at my reflection through every glass window.
"It fits you D", Ashton complements ruffling my now bleached curly hair. I playfully shove him back.
Leo and I make our way to the UGG store when he stops abruptly. Even without being a wolf right now, I understand how it feels when you find your mate. A tall, blonde, girl makes her way out of the store and stops to stare at Leo. They continue to stare and Chance snickers in my mind.
She catches me looking at her and is caught off guard.
"You look familiar " she says raising an eyebrow.
"Do I?", I respond, raising an eyebrow as well.
"Yea, someone that I used to be close with".
She draws her attention to Leo and smiles shyly.
"I'm Leo", he says, a smile growing on his face.
"Brooke." She replies, smiling more fully. I smirk at the two then make my way into the store.
Court and Ash make their way to us.
As we're walking, my phone vibrates in my pocket.

12:35- Clayn
We're coming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, it's Caramel...I know it's been absolutely forever but I got an idea about what's gonna happen next. I might also be the only one writing as Wrench is working on other stories and has her plate full
Anyways,
Thank you for reading our story and putting up with us 😂
Love,
Caramel