P.O.V Damarias

(^above is Camilla, just with darker auburn hair^)

She turns into her human form and walks slowly towards me. I do the same and step back to get as far away as possible.

" What do you want." I spit at her before looking at Zander.

" She just came with me I swear.", Zander comments after changing as well." I came looking for your sister."

"What do you want with her?" I ask slightly confused. I watch as he slightly fidgets with his hands.

"Don't worry, its nothing bad. I just want to talk to her." He replies looking at me.

"She went back to the house." I mindlink.

He nods his thanks and takes running in that direction and I turn my head towards Camille.

" I just want to clear the air." I tell her, "I don't want your fucking apology so don't think about saying shit. I have a girlfriend and I guess I'm happy and I don't need you to fuck it up." I let out calmly.

"What's her name?" Is all she asks after a moment.

"Isabella" I reply.

"Did it hurt?" she asked through a mind link. I nodded softly remembering the pain I feel when I think of either her or how I'm going to live without her.

I let her come and wrap her arms around me and I slowly do the same, letting her warm vanilla scent fill my nose and cloud my mind over.

Immediately Chance, my wolf growls and starts fighting for control.

"Must. Mark. Mate." she growls loudly and I feel a rush over take me as the sparks between my mate.

" Mark me," Cam whimpers and I lunge for the exposed spot on her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk hand in hand to the ritual area to renew our immortality. Camilla and Zander stand off to the side as my brother hands me my potion.

The moon seems to glow brighter and we shift to our wolves in unison before howling generating our bond. A cold rush of air quickly flows through me, a warm one following as I shift back to a human....time to begin the ritual.

(after sacrifice and ritual)

Zander and Cam follow us back to our den. I head straight for the kitchen to grab a juice box of grape juice to calm down my hormones. Finishing it quickly, I reach for our big container filled with chocolate chip cookies and head back to the living room.

Griff instantly reaches for multiple cookies and I pull away letting her fall onto the floor.

She gets up with a glare but it softens when Zander touches her hip. Blush creeps up her neck and remains on her cheeks.

Happiness floats around in the room, until my mate comes storming in with my phone in her hand.

"Why the fuck is she texting you?" Camilla screams and everyone flinches because of our super sensitive hearing.

"Because babe, as far as she knows, we're still dating." I reply calmly.

"Actually, I have something to say about it." Dakarai lets out quietly, " Isabella happens to be my mate."

After processing properly what he said, I clench my jaw. Cam notices, rolls her eyes and storms upstairs.

"You were gonna tell me when, again dear brother?" I ask, slightly smiling.

"That was what she was gonna tell you, she mindlinked me saying how you weren't answering your phone and how she didn't want you upset." He replies with a quiver in his voice. I smile even more.

"Well congratulations lil' bro!" I exclaim bringing him into a bone crushing hug.

Suddenly, pain explodes my body and Chance urges me to go upstairs. I run to my room and find my baby girl surrounded by glass crying silently.

I rush to scoop her up in my arms and hold her to my chest.

"Shhh baby girl, I'm here for you" I cooed gently standing before bringing her to the guest room.

"They're coming for me" she whimpers and the window breaks revealing a man smiling wildly.

"I told you I was coming for you" He says before everything goes black...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey what's up readers, its Caramel. In case you didn't know Wrench and I are narrating this story. I'm Damarias and Wrench is Griffan.

Just wanted to let you guys know that 2 people are writing this story

Hope you like it so far and Ppppplllllzzzzzz comment and vote annndddd share if you like it

Love you peeps,

Caramel