Is Shailee Real?

Hailee's P.O.V
I threw my bag down onto the bed, I grabbed all my things I shoved them into my bag. I quickly got changed into a tight crop-top with some leggings. I threw my hair up into a messy bun, tied my shoe laces, grabbed my bags and headed down stairs. I went into the kitchen and sat my bags down onto the kitchen counter. I grabbed a glass and ran it under the tap. I took a few sips of my water before setting my glass into the sink. I got my bags and placed them by the door and went looking for Shawn. His house was massive so I had no idea where he was. I checked all of downstairs and he was no where to be seen. I called his name while running up the stairs. I could hear the humming of music through the door of Shawn's bathroom. I figured he was in the shower or something. So I sat down on his bed and scrolled through Instagram as I waited for him to come out.
15 minutes past and I finally heard the shower door open and close, and the sound of his music suddenly stopped. The bathroom door then swung open and Shawn was standing there with a grin on his face. He was nearly naked, only wearing a towel around his waist. I stared in awe, god his body was to die for. I realised I had been staring for a bit too long and my eyes met his. 'See something you like?' Shawn smirked. I just smiled and turned my phone off and sat up on the bed, my feet dangling of the edge. He made his way to his wardrobe and pulled out a white shirt and put it on. I quickly turned around as I realised he was going to have to take his towel off to get fully dressed. As much as I didn't want to, it would be kinda weird if I was staring at him while he was changing. He finished getting dressed and made his way over the the bed and sat down beside me. 'What's up?' He said looking straight at me. I suddenly frowned. I realised once I leave I probably won't see Shawn for at least a few weeks. 'What's wrong?' He said, sounding concerned. 'I have to go Shawn, I have to work on my album in London' I said looking at the ground. 'But that means I won't see you for weeks' Shawn said sadly. 'I know, but I really have to go.' I said getting up. ' Trust me it's the last thing I want to do right now, leave you, but I don't exactly have a choice' I sighed. Shawn stood up beside me. He put his hand on my cheek and caressed it. 'But I'm going to miss you so much' Shawn said with hurt in his voice. 'I'm going to miss you too' I said pulling him in for a hug. After a while he pulled back. 'Hailee, are we like,you know, a thing? Do you want to be?' Shawn asked in a quiet tone. 'I really like you Shawn, I really want us to be a thing' I said smiling. 'In that case, will you be my girlfriend?' Shawn said smiling widely. 'Of course I will' I exclaimed excitedly. We both leaned in to kiss at the same time and our mouths met in the middle. Sparks were flying everywhere, it was amazing. Our first kiss as a couple. I pulled back and smiled. I heard a buzz on the bed and grabbed my phone. 'Shit, my drivers outside' I said looking at the screen. Shawn took my hand 'let me walk you out' he said as we made our way out of the room. We got to the front door, Shawn pulled me in tight and placed a kiss on the top of my head. I breathed in his scent so I would remember it. 'Stay safe, okay? And text me if you ever need anything' I pulled back and smiled. 'I'll miss you, but I will text and call and FaceTime you all the time, it'll be like I never went away' I said picking up my bags. Shawn looked so sad, and it made me feel really guilty. I really wanted to say I love you, but was it too soon? Was he ready for that yet? I think I really did love him though. I decided not to say anything about it as we just became an 'official' couple. I gave him a soft kiss on the lips and opened the door. I gave a quick wave and made my way out of the drive to were my driver was parked. As I opened the car door cameras flashed from all angles and I was blinded by all the light. My driver took my bags and put them in the trunk and then helped me into the car. Seconds later we drove away, and I took one last look at Shawn's house through the window. It was going to take at least a few hours to get to the airport so I decided to take a nap as we drove.

An hour and a half later I woke up as we were stopped at a red light. I checked my phone to see a million notifications blowing up my phone. What was going on? I clicked onto the twitter app and seen thousands of fans tweeting at me. I was so confused. 'Is shailee real?', 'are you and Shawn together?'. How did they find out? I then clicked on a link a fan sent me, and it brought me to a website. The headlines said 'Hailee Steinfeld spotted leaving Shawn Mendes house. Is Shailee real?' I scrolled down and read more. 'Hailee was spotted leaving the pop stars house with bags and no makeup, did she spend the night? If so maybe they are more than friends, who knows. If this is true do you ship #shailee?' No. No. This can't be real. Shit. What the hell was I going to do?