What The Hell Just Happened?

Shawn's P.O.V
We spent the rest of the day sorting everything out in the apartment, but I had this thought stuck in my mind for a while now. It was from this morning. As we were about to start moving boxes into certain rooms Hailee took her hair down. Then she flipped it up and pulled it into a messy bun. I watched her every move and I was in complete awe of her. I remember watching her looking at herself in the mirror, and singing softly along to a song in her head. I watched as she turned back around and seen me staring at her. She just smiled at me, picked up a box and walked out of the room. My heart was beating a thousand beats per minute. It honestly felt like I had fallen in love all over again. 

At 2 AM in the morning...

Hailee's P.O.V
I rolled over onto my side, expecting to feel Shawn resting by my side. When I couldn't feel him beside me I peeked on eye open, and he wasn't there. I squinted my eyes as I sat up. I slowly pulled the sheets off of my body and slipped of the bed. I rubbed my eyes and opened the bedroom door, only to be immediately blinded by the hall light. I shielded my face and slowly let my eyes adjust to the light. I stumbled to the kitchen and scanned the room. He was no where to be seen.  That's when panic started to settle in. I rushed around the kitchen and into the living room but I still couldn't find him. 'Shawn?!' I shouted. I didn't wanna wake the neighbours up. Oh yea, we don't have neighbours. 'Shawn?!' I shouted once again. I felt my breathing quicken as I searched the whole top floor. My heartbeat started to pick up speed when I couldn't find him anywhere. I practically sprinted down the stairs as fast as I could, and I was greeted with Shawn, hunched over on the sofa. I let out a massive sigh of relief. 'Shawn you scared me. What are you doing up so-' that's when I heard him sniff, and seen him take a huge gulp out of his beer bottle. My jaw dropped, I didn't know how to react. I looked at the floor and seen two empty bottles lying on the floor. I came closer to him. 'Shawn?' I said gently. He didn't look up. He just wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and stared at the ground. 'Shawn what happened?' I asked worriedly. It's not like him to be drinking at this time of the night for no reason. He took one last gulp of his bottle and let it fall from his hands and onto the floor. I sat on the sofa beside him. 'Shawn, you have to tell me what wrong' I said rubbing his back up and down. He held his head in his hands and sniffed once again. He coughed before lifting his head up. 'I just found out-' his voice cracked. 'I just found out my mum has, cancer. Apparently they found the cancer too late, so she only has around two weeks left to live' Shawn said blankly. He had a straight face, no expression, nothing. I didn't know what to say, my heart broke for him. I immediately pulled him into my chest, and hugged him as tight as I could. That's when he broke down. He started crying hysterically into my neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. It hurt me so much, knowing how much pain he's going through. 'I'm so sorry Shawn' I said into his ear. I felt his tears pouring onto my pyjama top, and I could feel the heart brake in his cries. We lay like this for a while until his tears started to calm down. 'Do you wanna visit her now?' I asked softly. He shook his head. 'Visiting hours don't start till 8 in the morning' he croaked. I sighed sympathetically. He looked up and my eyes met his. That's when his lips smashed into mine. I was immediately taken back. He pushed us down so he was hovering over me on the couch. 'Shawn' I said between the kiss. He didn't stop. I felt him tug at my pyjama top. 'Shawn stop' I said pulling away from him. He just crashed his lips back onto mine, and his hands travelled up my stomach. I placed my hand onto his chest and gave him a huge push. He fell backwards onto the sofa. I quickly sat up and gave him a long confused look. 'What the hell was that Shawn? One minute your crying in my arms and the next your trying to have sex with me' I said throwing my hands into the air. He shook his head and stood up. 'Where are you going?' I asked standing up after him. He sprinted up stairs and grabbed a jacket. 'Shawn?!' I shouted after him. 'Please stop, where are you going?' I asked him. He paused as he reached for the door handle. 'To someone who wants me' He said before storming out the door and slamming it shut. I froze when I seen the door close in my face. Did he really just leave, because I didn't want to have sex with him, just after we found out his mum only has 2 weeks left to live? And just because I didn't have sex with him, now he thinks I don't want him? What the hell just happened?