「0.5」

CHAPTER 5
______________

CHAPTER 5______________

"Holy shit dude."

A bare chested Hoseok looked up from his exploded duffel bag, raising a brow.

"I know my abs are blinding but, it's PE, I gotta change bro." He announced, shrugging into the loose black school sport top.

I let out a light chuckle, dropping my bag onto the locker bench, "No, not you, asshole. It's my tutor. Now HE'S a fucking hunk of mEAt."

"Are you saying I'm not a fucking hunk of meat?" Hoseok held a hand to his heart and looked deeply offended, stopping what he was doing to look at me.

Quickly tying my laces I bounced to my feet.
"Horse meat."

"Oh- I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU PARK JIMIN GET YOUR FAT ASS BACK HERE."

Running out onto the field with Hoseok three seconds behind me I head straight for the group of students huddled round, waiting for the class to begin. Only just making it to safety.

Hoseok places his hands on my hips, gripping painfully tight. Whispering a slightly breathless, "You'd be so dead right now if there were no witnesses." In my ear from behind and slowly releasing my hips.

"Not before I tell you what happened with my tutor."

Whipping me around Hoseok looked hungry, my guess was hungry for the gossip.

I was right.

"Tell me everything."

"Yahhhhhh" Hoseok sighed in annoyance. A lighthearted anger playing on the tips of his words, "You really had me thinking y'all fucked in a classroom and you were just studying, what a childddd."

We were lining up to bat but that didn't stop me from giving him a slight shove, "Don't call me kid, you ass."

"Not with that kind of imagination I suppose, no." He let out breath of laughter.

As I tsk at Hoseok I notice something over his shoulder,
Or should I say.. someone.

"Okay so don't look but he's behind you in that senior class that's walking over."

"Seriously?" Hoseok looked shocked, but mostly excited, "So he's playing with us then?" He turned to me with gleaming eyes, "Whatcha gonna do?"

Jungkook took hold of my attention as he talked to the teacher. I couldn't care less about what Hoseok was saying because Jungkook was in shorts. Shorts. His perfect thighs on display-

"Earth to Jimin?" Hoseoks hand latched onto the back of my neck, finally grabbing my attention.

"I'm definitely fucking him someday." I mumble, making a mental note.

"Ooookay" Hoseok picked up the bat, "Too much informationnnn. You're up next."

Taking the bat I mutter a quiet thanks to Hoseok, heading in front of the brackets. I bend my needs slightly and position myself, ready to swing. A familiar, smirking, voice speaks up from behind me, "Nice view from back here."

"Enjoy it while it lasts." I huff, swinging my bat to hit the ball and sprinting off to the first base, then the second and only just making it to third.

Once Hoseok bat I rushed back to safety, or so I thought.

"Didn't realise you were so eager to get to third base, Jiminie." Jungkook wagged his brows suggestively at me, so I winked, walking past him and rejoining the line. It shut him up.

The rest of the game went pretty quickly, we lost. This was much to the dismay of our teacher but he wasn't surprised. "We'll keep practicing, you can all head inside to change since school finishes soon."

A chorus of thank you's from the combined classes rang out in unison as we all headed back to the lockers. Hoseok jumped on me from behind, this boy has a questionable amount of energy..

Just as I'm about to scold him we both hear a voice calling to us, we turn around.

Jungkook.

______________

Hey guys, sorry for the short and not so interesting chapter.

I haven't really been feeling the best lately and couldn't really find energy to write so I apologise.

Hopefully I can get back on track soon.

Love you all,

~ Plu ♥️