「0.7」

CHAPTER 7
______________

🎶 I'm Drunk And Confused || Sagun 🎶

Friday evening had rolled around and Jimin was curled up in his cloud of sheets doing absolutely nothing but humming along to slightly downcast beats. The weather had turned to shit but Jimin didn't mind, he thought the continuous knock of rain on his windows matched the one of his heart.

He couldn't help it, couldn't stop thinking of her.
Haunted by the flashing blue and red lights that had awoken that night in favour of what he had failed to do. If only he had been there, if only it was him and not her..
Another wave of numbness rolled over him like the letters of the song were drowning him in the sea. His father was either out working an extra shift or drowning himself in his own way - at one of the pubs. Leaving Jimin to sit there miserable, unmoving.

He hadn't eaten dinner, bothered to shower or even water the various house plants that had turned his room into a small jungle. He just sat. And he would have cried but he didn't see a point in it because the tears weren't forming like they used to. Tears used to pour out of him like an overflowing dam, through both night and day, until the day came when there were no more tears to cry.

God. He just felt so.. dry.
Dry and stale as he sat on his bed.

Jimin's eyes watched the wall glimmer, the way  the candles flickered lit the wall up in a dance and they shone through the shadows.

"Amusing." He sighed, before closing his eyes, the window rattling as the storm sung him to sleep.

Jimin awoke to the peaceful post storm raindrops, the sun playing on his sheets as he shuffled around looking for his phone. Snatching it from his bedside table he curled in on himself, cuddling up into the blankets which consisted of silky white, white, more white- oh and a textured white throw over.

"But I don't want to get up.." He grumbled lazily, seeing that it was almost half-past day. Not having any reason or motivation to get up he locked his phone, plugging it back into the charger. But as fate would have it, just as Jimin put his phone back down to continue sleeping, it started to ring. Someone was calling.

Turning back to the phone and pulling it up to his ear he huffed, "Ugh who the fuck calls at this time on a Saturday-"

"JIMIN! Hi, it's Hoseok!!"

Disappointed in his friend, but.. not surprised, Jimin let out a yawn, "What do you want?"

"I'm just calling to tell you I'll pick you up at 7 for the party. Selgui is coming too- did you just yawn? Were you still sleeping?!!"