「0.6」

CHAPTER 6
______________

"A party?" I questioned, stopping in my tracks to face Jungkook as he caught up to us

His head twitched faintly to the side as he smirked, "Yeah, you guys are invited; 8pm Saturday." His eyes seemed to gleam, focusing on me, "You coming?"

Before I could even start, the bundle of energy beside me beamed, "Yeah, of course we are!" Hoseok insisted slinging his arm around my neck, pulling me into him, "Isn't that right, Jiminie?"

"Only if you can promise me I'll get wasted."

Jungkook meets my remark with an amused smile, "Definitely. See you there."

As soon as he's out of ear shot Hoseok practically explodes next to me, "Wait till Seulgi hears about this! She's going to be ecstatic! And you must have seen the way he was looking at you? He's soooo into you!"

I just chuckle with a lighthearted expression, but my brain's whirring with endless ideas of what tomorrow night will look like. Is this going to be the perfect opportunity to create an impression?

Probably. No pressure though.

Pushing the overly chirpy Hoseok into the locker room, I continue to zone in and out of his babbling. He claimed that he wanted to go shopping again for some more clothes, which he most definitely doesn't need since we literally just went the other day. Truthfully, I don't really want to go in fear I'll fuck it up. But hey, at least there will be drinks.

"Selgui!"

Without looking up from her phone she 'affectionately' shouts, "Hey losers!"

"Heyy, careful with Jiminie," he scolds, protectively placing a hand on my chest while looking offended, "He's new, fragile. You'll scare him away with your rotten mouth."

She scoffs in reply, "Doubt he cares."

Not wanting to upset Hoseok but agreeing with Selgui I admit,
"Yeah no, I don't really give a shit Hoseok.."

"Aish you two-" he sighs, plonking himself down beside her on the bench, "Why won't you freaking look up Selgui?"

Silence.

"I'm older than you show some respect gurl, is your phone more important than me?"

"By one minute, whoop de doo! Look at you! And yes actually, it is." She had her tongue sticking out slightly as she focused intently on whatever game she was playing. Intrigued I leaned over slightly, glimpsing at the screen.

Pleasantly surprised it wasn't another puzzle or platforming game that everyone disregarded after 5 minutes I felt my face lift with genuine happiness, which, I noted, hasn't happened in a while.

"Nice key blade you got there, Selgui."

Eyes widening for a moment she grew amused, "You get cooler every day, Park Jimin."

"What can I say, I'm just iconic like that." I shrugged before pointing to a chest she'd missed.

Meanwhile Hoseok had been sitting in a pool of shock and disbelief.
He hit her on the arm, "Yaahhh, why don't you ever tell me that?" He pouted, his tone of voice imitating a 5 year old whining.

Selgui, who was still hooked on killing heartless, smiled quickly and jokingly explained, "Doesn't apply to you."

And we all laughed.

______________
Those of you who got my reference at the end get a gold star >> ⭐️

Sorry that this came out late I've literally been meaning to publish this the last 2 days wth? Hope it's not too shitty hahahah

Have a good weekend,

~ Plu ♥️