One Night Stand ❥ robert x male reader

~(Y/N) POV~
  Jesus, how many shots did i have? I swear it was only like, 3? Okay who am I kidding, it was way more than 3. My head is throbbing and this guy that I just met won't stop looking at me. I think his name is Robert? I don't remember. Fuck, I really need to get home.
  "I think I need to head home, it's getting late." I said, although it was only 8:30 p.m. "Suit yourself. Let me walk you home." Robert said while grabbing my arm. I felt uncomfortable, but oddly safe too.
  Robert kept holding onto my arm the whole walk. He probably noticed how shitty I looked and felt. We came to a sudden stop. "Uh- why'd you stop?" I asked. We weren't at my house yet so I had no idea what was going on.
  "Are we doing this?" Robert asked. I was so confused. What did he mean? Where were we? Ugh, I knew this guy looked sketchy. Goddamn, is he sexy though. "Um, sure?" I confusedly replied. He dragged me to the doorstep of the house we stopped in front of. He reached into his pocket and unlocked the door. We both walked in. As soon as my foot hit the floor, he threw me against the wall. His lips collided with mine. I could taste the whiskey on his mouth, but I wasn't complaining. He pulled away and smiled at me, not saying a word. Robert grabbed my arm again and led me to what must've been his bedroom. He pushed me onto the bed and started unbuckling his pants, then did the same to mine. "Is this okay? Can I keep going?" Robert asked. "Yes." I said, without even thinking. He smirked at me. "Good."
  He pulled out my rock-hard cock and began sucking. I moaned as I felt his lips wrap around my cock. It was obvious this wasn't his first time doing this. He stopped and flipped me over. Without a warning, he rammed his dick into my ass. I couldn't help but let out a long, loud moan. He put his hands around my neck and thrusted in and out. We were both sweaty, moaning, and so caught up in the moment. I just met this man and now his dick is in my ass. At least he's hot, as fuck.
  "Agghhh!!" Robert screamed. I felt his warm liquid fill the inside of me. It felt so good, but so wrong. I let out a high pitched moan as he pulled out and let the last of his cum fill me. He noticed how out of breath and tired I was. "Ready for another round?" Robert said, smiling at me.