"Popped Corn" ❥ damien x male reader

It was your 3rd date with Damien, and you know what they say about 3rd dates: they get pretty serious. You never thought it'd be this serious, though.
~(Y/N) POV~
  My 3rd date with Damien, this is pretty exciting! I don't understand why everyone was telling me not to go on it. I truly love Damien and I want to spend time with him. Damien and I decided on going to the movies for this date. We were seeing Alex and Emma, a romantic comedy. I heard it sucked but it was an excuse to spend some time with him.
  "I'm going to go fetch some popped corn for us to digest." Damien said. I wanted to correct him and tell him it's popcorn and not popped corn, but I thought it was cute so I just said "Okay." and gave him a subtle smile. I watched the trailers for other movies and waited very impatiently for Damien to return.
  After about 15 minutes of waiting, Damien finally returned. He made his way up to our seats and sat down. The movie finally started and Damien was chomping away at the popcorn. I let him have it for a while, I didn't want to disturb his feast. I figured he'd put it down eventually.
  The movie was 30 minutes in and Damien was still eating the popcorn, and it was still resting on the same exact place on the lap. "Hey, uh, Damien? Can I have some popcorn?" I asked nervously. "Why of course!" Damien quietly replied. He didn't hand it to me or anything, it stayed in the same spot. I gave up and put my hand into the bag, grabbing for a handful of popcorn. I felt something that couldn't possibly be popcorn and I thought it was nothing, but I was still curious so I grabbed it. To my surprise, it was Damien's dick. I would've never expected him to do this. I sat there, completely shocked. I didn't know how to react. I kept my hand wrapped around it, I liked it.
  Damien smirked and looked at me. "Enjoying yourself?" He playfully asked. I started moving my hand up and down, starting out slowly but then going faster and faster. Damien was trying to stay as quiet as possible with his moans. After a while of that, I took the bag off to reveal his hard cock as a few pieces of popcorn fell onto the floor. I smiled and leaned down, taking his dick into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the tip. He seemed to really enjoy it. I then began sucking, his whole dick down my throat. I was gagging as he was covering his mouth, trying to be silent. "(Y-Y-Y/N)! I'm gonna-!" Damien stuttered as his cum shot down my throat. I could feel his warm liquid making its way down my throat. I opened my mouth to show him that I swallowed it all. "Wow, what a good boy you are! I'll make sure to pay you in return later." Damien winked.