~038~

Shane's Perspective

The man was about to cry. I didn't mean to go off on him like that. I feel guilty. Why did I just do that, he's a complete stranger. Now I felt tears going down my cheeks. Damnit. Why am I always the emotionally unstable one?

"Listen, I am so sorry. I didn't meant any of that. I was just confused about why you would do that just to see me. I guess it could've been out of kindness or whatever but it isn't cool to do that to to people you don't know. I didn't mean to make you feel bad, I just wanted to let you know that you've upset me. I'm sorry." I told him, sobbing.

"You're fine. It's okay." He responded with an oddly forgiving smile at the end.

Why was he being nice to me???

He should be yelling at me.

"No. Yell at me, tell me off, do SOMETHING. Don't bottle up your emotions I know you're probably pretty pissed off at me." I told him, sounding very desperate.

"I'm not. It's fine, sorry for being overly-interested in you. You looked like you were hurting I don't know why I just wanted to comfort you. It was my fault. I'm sorry they have to keep you in here. I can make up an excuse or something I don't know." he responded.

Wow.

This man is mad kind.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Ryan, you?"

"Shane."