~039~

Time Skip; two weeks

I was getting out of the hospital today. Ryan had stayed with me the entire time. I don't know why he did though, I found it odd.

It did feel nice to have someone to care about you and talk to you though, even if it was just for a little bit.

He was good at keeping conversations interesting and he knew where to draw the line.

But besides all that, my depression was still there.

Of course it was.

I don't know why I expected it to just go away from being hospitalized and treated like a fucking insane person.

Maybe I was.

Who knows?

The urge to self harm stopped but I knew it was only because there was nothing to do it with, so there was no point of trying.

The room I was in had a bed and a bathroom.

That's it.

Also a camera that pointed straight at me. Great.

The food they gave me makes me want to gag.

I've been waiting to leave, but I'm somehow upset about it.

Maybe it's because I liked the feeling of people constantly checking on me.

Or because the nurses always spoke in soft voices.

But the truth about why I was upset was and is too much for me to admit.

So I won't.

Even if I'm only admitting it to myself, the thought of it- him, makes me nervous.