At Last We Meet

After what felt like a day I opened my eyes, I still saw the gloomy trees above me. Someone was holding me I looked to the right of me to see a man with no face, I had a sudden feeling to punch and kick him, but not having any hands or feet it probley wouldnt do much so i had the sudden idea of screaming.

"LET ME GO!!"

I squirmed trying to let that faceless mans grip get off me it didnt seem like it worked.

"Oh, your awake..." He said

"P-please put m-me down," I said in fear.

"As long as you do not run away from me i'm bringing you to a safe place here in the woods," He said

I nodded in agreement.

He put me down with care.

"You are one of us." He said looking forwards.

"Us?" I questioned.

"Yes, indeed you are a Creepy Pasta," He was going to say more until I asked

"Whats a Creepy Pasta?" I questioned starting to feel more relaxed around this guy.

"Well...a Creepy Pasta is a killer/murder they either kill to survive or do it because they find it fun." He explained

~~Flashback brought to you by FuzzbudTorr (Go follow her shes my friend she also writes really cool and good books aka Septiplier books)~~

A knife covered in blood stood there in your hands, I was covered in my younger brothers blood.

"He was spoilt anyways," I laughed

My parents at the top of the stairs shaking wildly, they loved there son, but I wanted more attention and love than what they gave me if they didnt give me any of that there would be consiquencies awaiting them for any moment in time (and space hehe)

~~Flashback over~~

Does he somehow know that i murder my little brother I questioned in my head.

"Yes i do infact, I was there watching you until you had to go to that horred labortory." He said

"Dont remind me," I said quietly.

"Anyway what is your name small one?" He said curious

"Name...My name is Shadow but the scientist always called me Golden Shadow because of my tears and blood.." I answered without hesitation

"Whats your name?"

"Is-is it faceless man?"

"Or hehe is it Mr. Tall"

He seemed to controll the anger inside of him.

"No, it is Slender Man but you Shadow may call me Slender or Slendy." He exclaimed with a slight annoyed tone.

"Ooo I like your name," I said more curious about Mr Tall here.

"Im still gonna call you Mister Tall it seems to SUIT you," I laughed at my own pun.

He grabed me with and hand and pulled me up to his face level.

"Mr Tally," I sang as if it was a song.

"Do you want me to put you back in the labortory?"

"N-no sir," I hesitated.

"Okay then good choice."

(Authors Note)

~~Sorry i havnt been updating that much ive been planing the next few chapters but ive also been feeling really sick, im still sick at the moment but i am feeling slightly better and if you havnt relised yet i love Doctor Who and i like to make puns so im one of "Those Authors" anyway see ya on the flip side!~~