Zalgo Part Two

(( A/n : The answer to all in this chapter which im hoping for it to be longer than the others.))

Blackness all I see is blackness a spark appears infront of me glowing bright but I dont look away, I put my hand out going to touch it but it fades away like its a closed door near to be opening in the distant future. ((HINT HINT))

I open my eyes from what seemed like a dream looking around im in a dark room chained to the wall, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness I look around before seeing William, William is bet up both his eyes pouring of blood that had a slight twinkle to it and a singular leg covered in his own blood.

A tall slender man walks into the room his head floating above his body sharp pointy horns and bright red eyes, pointy fingers covered in blood. Blood that smelled like Williams.

"What did you do with William!" I shout.

"Gald you noticed, William took all the shots for you he sacrificed him self for you." The tall man replied witha devilish grin.

I look over at William to see he is breathing fine, if I dont get both of us out of here soon he wont be breathing at all.

"What do you want with us?" I question.

"I only want to help you William." He stares at me

"Dont you dare call me that." I growl.

"What do you want for me to call you then?"

"Shadow call me Shadow." I say.

"No thanks I think William is quite a name for you." He reliplied with a smirk.

"A-and what might be your name?" I stutter slightly

"I am the one and only Zalgo i bet youve heard plenty about me from the Creepypastas." He smiles

"Nope, ive never heard about or of you, they must have better things to do than talk about you." I say proudly

Zalgo looks at me with no words to say. Zalgo storms out the door angry.

I feel something crawling up my body, I look down to see a green and yellow snake climbing up my body I dont budge one bit afraid. The snake gets up to my arm in no time I feel the chains being loosend at the animals touch my left arm gains freedom and soon enough so does my right. I fall down onto the ground trying to make as little noise as possible.

I look at the snake.

"Thanks?" I say

"No problem it isssnt right for you children to be hereeeee." It replies

*Time skip to when William has been freed*

"Now how do you suppose we escape?" I say holding Williams blacked out body in my arm.

"FFFFFollow me." Replies the snake.

Were lead to the north wall where the snake whispers a few words before a door way in the wall opens up to reveal the hall way to the out side world, I allow the snake to slither infront of me.

'How do I trust this snake?'
'I dont, but its showing me the way out and it loosed the chains so theres not much else i can do but trust this cold blooded animal.'

"Thank you for showing me the way out it meens alot to me, is there any way I can repay you?"I ask smelling the fresh and clean air.

"Well there issss sssomething young one," I snake replies.

"And whats that snake?" I replie.

"Allow me to join you on your adventuresss, I can be very usssefull for you I can pick locksss and I can fight and most of all I can be a good fffriend when lonelynessss is arrround."