An Old Frenemy

I woke up to what sounded like Ben hitting my door with his fist before running into my room grabbing me and using me as a sheild against Clockwork who was holding her wepon. I hugged Ben and said

"Dont hurt Ben hes done nothing wrong." Clockwork sighed and turned around before walking out.

"Pervet," Clockwork said once she got out of my room

"H-hey Shadow can I stay in your room...I dont really know if its safe out there yet."

"Oh sure your always welcome here!" I said smiling.

I grabbed my mask off the dresser and put it on. Me and Ben drew for a few hours I ended up drawing him within the hours. I finally escorted Ben back to his room safely, when I closed the door all I heard was a loud crash and bang I could have helped him but no I didnt really feel like it.

"Gather around everyone!!" I heard from the living room

I rushed into the living room to see Slendy and a few Creepypasta around him I joined in with the small crowd right before it turned into a loud and noisy crowd.

(Almost like a Fangirl crowd.)

"Were going on a killing spree!!"
Slendy yelled above the noise of everyone.

All creepypastas behind me went silent before they all smiled and shouted obviously determined to do this.

"Am I allowed to come?" I questioned.

"Hm..sure thing Shadow but Jane will be taking care of you." Slendy said.

Me and Jane looked at each other and smiled.

We all set off to our rooms to get our equipment and gear I didnt really need to get ready as I know I can summon a knife when I want I never showed the scientists tho as I knew I would be killed for having or handling a wepon. When Jane arrived I grabbed onto her hand and lead her outside before running off leaving her behind, she shouted for me to stay beside her as I could very easily get lost. The others were already ahead of us as Jane took forever to get ready but we were on our way and I was happy about that. Jane gave me a piggy back for a while she had to rest her arms for a while before she can carry me again.

Suddenly a russel in a few bushes in the distance it was a heavy and loud russel so it couldnt be a cute animal I walked up to it and moved a few leaves and branches. There sitting was a person with a chocolate bisciut (Or ginger nut if u know what those are) in their mouth slobbering all over it for it to go soft and squishy quite discusting I thought but they were really good ( Not the person the cookie! )

The person in the bush had gray ears and a gray tail their hair was messy it was also turqoise slighty blending into their blue t-shirt. When this person stood up I was quite aware that they were older than me from there hight...I have always thought tall people are scary ( True story here )

"Hello there you two! I'm Spxjl!"
He said

"Hmph what does that name supposed to meen." I chucked

"Oh hehe you already know my little frenemy." He said before patting me on the head as he knows he is annoying me.

"Gay" I say before having a cough attack and almost coughing my lungs out.

"Sorry what?" Spxjl asked.

"Nothing." I replied almost starting to laugh.

"Argh, stupid little brat yur litterly the worst."

"No you are!"

Poking my tounge out ay Spxjl I saw a slight bit of flames in his eyes. I almost pushed him over the line.

"Y-you two know each other?" Jane asked.

"Very well, Little Goldie here murded my creator ate her heart and so on. Yes thats right I was watching you the whole time."

"Dont call me Goldie idiot."

"No chance I can stop I meen the name is so cute and it totally fits you." Spxjl started sounding like Fake Molly.

I jumped at Spxjl attempting to harm him until Jane pulled me off and started to walk away with me on her back.

I hissed at Spxjl.

Me and Spxjl are far past enemys but sometimes around others we will act as friends as if nothing's wrong and we dont know each other. I have knowen Spxjl for all of my 11 years but mainly 4 because he lived next door to my "family"

--LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAINNNNNN--

We finally arrived where the others were.

"WHAT TOOK YOU TWO SO LONG!?!?"

"Well lets just say we got caught by someone...Ill explain later."

~~A/n : REVEAL TO ALL TODAY AND NOW THE REVEAL OF THE MEENING OF SPXJL.

The name Spxjl stands for

Sp -Septiplier

x

Jl - Johnlock

Hahahahahahah save me.