Chap 2-day 1

I woke the next morning. Early. Owning a business is hard but I could manage. I open the door to bar and was shocked to see the sheriff standing, waiting to be let in.
'Ya know the old barman opened earlier than this' he stated.
Really? He must have been an idiot, glad I got rid of him to be honest. I think I'll have a little fun with him today.

He sat down at the bar. ' the usual I suppose?' I gave him the bottle. 'So do you have a name or is it just sheriff Thompson?'
'Indeed, my first name is Tom.'
'Thomas, fancy~' I wanted to mess with his mind, make him feel awkward. I'll learn as much as possible and mess with him at the same time I've only got a week to do it. Heh.
Soon he had left and I was alone. The day was not eventful and certainly not as fun as being a bandit. Without the sheriff to talk to this job was really boring.

'Sir sir!' Pat came rushing in also wearing a disguise. 'Pat what are you doing here? And where's pau?'
'He's at the base. I came in to check on you, have you talked to the sheriff yet?'
'Yeah, I mean if he wasn't a sheriff I'd ask him to join us' it was true he looked pretty strong and seem to know how to use a gun. If he didn't wear a badge I'd mistake him for a bandit. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted. ' sir are you alright? You kinda zoned out a bit, thinkin about the sheriff ay?'
'What! Shut it idiot... wait I've got n idea. Tonight I'll pay him a visit as myself to get him all riled up then in the morning he'll come to me as the bartender and talk all about it!'
'Genius sir! How did you manage to gain his trust in such a short time'
'One word Pat, alcohol.'

It was night and I had decided that for my plan to work I'd have to close the bar early with an excuse. I was suddenly and now violently ill...whoops. I dressed in my normal attire and went on a hunt for Thompson. The streets were dark and damp and the sand blew up into my eyes. In the distance I saw the sheriffs place and the light was on. Bingo! I snuck in without him noticing and knocked on the side of the building. ' good evening sheriff Thompson, how are you this evening?'
He drew his gun. 'You! What the fuck are you doing here!? I will shoot you'
'But I thought you wanted Me alive?~' I smirked. 'Why are you in this town and why me?'
'I thought I'd spend a little time here and well, your my biggest fan! Right?. Don't worry sheriff you'll be seeing more of me around, perhaps I'll see you tomorrow ay?'
'No thankyou' he shot at me and missed.
'Stupid fucker' I was shot at again and again, I dodged but he had clipped the side of my face. 'vi ses i morgen tommy' I smiled and ran into the night. Luckily I made it back in one piece and without him following, phew. Guess I better watch my back, he's aim is getting better but I think I angered him enough for my plan to work. At least he saw my face this time.

I cleaned my small wound (no damage done) and went to bed. Tomorrow I'd get all the information I'd need.

———————————————————————
Chapter 2 finished! Hope you enjoyed it I wanna make the chapters a little longer but there ok for now. I do have idea for the book and yes it is tomtord, it'll just take a little while for it to pick up the pace.. I mean Tom has only just saw his face! The next chap will have some Tom POV so we know how tord looks so be prepared.

As always if you have any ideas etc please feel free to comment and I may take them into consideration! Thankyou.
~author or whatever yo