Chap 3-day 2

(Toms pov)
Stupid Tom. I could of easily got him right then and there. Next time I see him I'll kill him. I needed a drink so I headed to the bar, but it wasn't open, again. 'Guess he's still ill'
In the distance I could here shuffling so I went to investigate. 'Hello?'.
'Hello sheriff~' it was him. A tall and slim but equally proportioned man stepped into the light, he had bright grey eyes and a malicious grin. He had shoulder length chestnut hair tied up at the back and moulded into devil horns at the front. He wore all red and It suited him well.

'What do you want?' I asked, prepared to shoot. 'Put the gun down sheriff' he drew a gun of his own much more powerful than mine. I put it away. 'Answer my question!'
'If you really want to know...I'm doing a bit of research.'
'On what exactly?'
'You' me?! I'm meant to be catching and learning about him not the other way around. I'm a hopeless sheriff. I looked up and he'd vanished. 'Shit' I was left with my own thoughts that morning .

(Tords pov)
I think I've finally got to him ha! I opened up the bar with hopes that he didn't piece it together yet. In that moment he walked in.
'Good morning sheriff ' I asked.
'Huh, oh.. yes good morning ' he was obviously tired, this would be the perfect opportunity to ask him some questions, he'll slip up for sure! 'So, I've heard you've been tiring to catch that bandit for a while now, what makes you wanna catch him so much?'
'I... I don't know anymore...I've been after him for so long I.. just want him out of my life'. that was not what I was expecting.

Suddenly 'ah! You must be sheriff Thompson, yes?' A small man wearing a green top and a brown waistcoat walked in. Who the fuck is he? 'Yes that's me, wadda you want?'
'I'm detective Edward Gould and I'm looking for a missing person by the names of prince Matthew and while your at it I'll help you find that notorious red bandit!'. Dammit this guy could ruin all my plans. What a Shitty day.

—————————time skip—————————

I went to bed early but I could get to sleep. Now that detective is looking for me too I'll have no chance, I'll need a new plan. My mind then drifted off to the sheriff, he had such an amazing face, like he's hot. Wait.. no. Fuck. I want to murder this bastard not ki.... I kinda want to kiss him too. Fuck. Shit. Fuck. I hit myself on the head, you can't like him you guys literally want to kill each-other. I fell asleep trying not to think about him.

———————————————————————
Finally! Another chapter out, sorry it's taking me so long but I really do wanna finish this book so I hope you enjoy. There isn't many saloonatics fanfics so this is why I wanted to make it.
My new obsession is bnha right now, whoops so... if you have any requests or idea for this book or another please tell me! Thanks.