Maybe This Can Work

..."Where are you headed pretty?"  

"I'm on my way home," I say jumping on my bike in a hurry.  

"What's the hurry baby girl you look upset?"  I stare at this stranger who has genuine concern in his face.  He seemed genuine.  

"I just started dating this guy and he was trying to force me to have sex with him and I told him No!"  He rolls his bike up to mines.  

"No man should make a girl feel like that.  You are beautiful.  He should lavish your body and care for it."  I look at him and think its time to go.  

"Yeah," I say as I begin to peddle off.  Problem was, he followed me.  I started to peddle faster and he continued to follow.  

"You headed home shorty?"  I glance back momentarily and simply nod.  He continues his pursuit as I get closer to my house...

I pop straight up in bed and realize its not my bed.  

"Hey, you okay?" Henry says putting a hand to my shoulder.  He sits up in bed and I take in his gorgeous physique.  I wipe my hand down my face because I am sweating profusely.  

"I'm okay,"  I say getting up and grabbing the t-shirt he had given me earlier.  "Do you mind if I grab a bottle of water from the kitchen?" 

"Go ahead."  He says and I head in the direction of Henry's kitchen.  I grab a bottle of water and open it, as I drain half of its content as I sit at the island and put my head in my hands.  I glance at the time on the microwave.  4:35 AM.  New record.  I take another sip of my water thinking usually, I'd be having a conversation at the counter with Kayla.  It was routine that when I woke in the middle of the night, she would come out and talk to me.  In my mind, I'm hoping that my inability to sleep is not affecting Kayla.  I let her move in to help her out, but I don't want to be the cause of her not sleeping.  

"Penny for your thoughts?"  Henry says as he enters the kitchen. He grabs a bottle of water and joins me at the island.  

"Just thinking about how my inability to stay asleep may be affecting Kayla since she always seems to get up whenever I am unable to sleep."

"And what is the reason you couldn't sleep?"  He says wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to him.  

I take a deep breath as I remember the dream I was having before I popped up.  It was hard for me to talk about the things that happened in my past because they drudged up so many unwanted memories.  

"Bad dream."  was my simple reply, before I finished the last of my water.  

"You want to talk about it?" he asks and I appreciate the doctor in him, wanting to help out, but I just don't think I am ready to start talking about these things yet.  

"No."  I trace the contours of his muscles.  The well-defined triceps and biceps.  Then I leaned in and kissed his chest.  I gave attention to both of his nipples.  He took a deep breath.  

"You don't know what you are doing to me right now Celeste."  He said breathlessly.  I kiss up to his neck and up to his mouth.  

"Make me forget!"  I say before kissing him deeply.  He easily picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carries me up the stairs and lay me in the center of his bed.  He looks down at me.  

"Tell you what, I will give you what you want if you give me something in return," he says.

He starts kissing up my legs.  "Close your eyes, Celeste."  

I close my eyes.  He uses his hands to caress my thighs.  He reaches my center and teases it with his thumb.  

"What did you see?"  I start to open my eyes, but he pulls his hands from me.  

"I will make you forget, but you have to do it my way, close your eyes."  I relax and close my eyes once more.  He begins to rub his thumb over my clitoris.  

"Tell me, baby, what did you see?"  I take a deep breath, loving the feel of his hands on me.  

"I'm 14 again, riding my bike home and being followed by this guy."  

He inserts a finger into my center while still languidly rubbing my clit.  

"What happened before you woke up?"  He asked starting an in and out motion.  I reach up and pinch my nipples.  

"I rode up to my home and realized no one was there."  I started breathing heavier.  It was feeling so good to me.  He leaned forward and swipe his tongue over my center.  He kissed me there.  

"What does that represent to you?"  he asked stroking and licking and sending me into an orgasm.  

"I didn't go home because I didn't want him to see that no one was there.  But I slowed down and he grabbed me and told me I was to follow him."  He increased the pressure.  

"I followed him because I didn't know what else to do.  I was scared to object."  My breathing is labored now.  "He took me in the basement of his house and he raped me,"  I say before I climax.  

Henry moves over me and drives into me slowly.  "He can't hurt you anymore."  He swipes at a tear that I wasn't aware were even falling from my eyes.  He leans down and kisses me deeply as he continues his slow languid strokes in and out.  

"Harder Henry, I need pain."  He continued his slow strokes and it felt too good.  I didn't deserve good, I needed pain.  The pain was the only thing that would work.  I should pay for following him.  I should pay for not being able to say no.  

"Henry, please, I need you."  He pulled all the way out and then slammed all the way in me and it felt amazingly good.  

"Celeste, why do you think you need pain baby.  Why don't you want my pleasure?"  He pulls out and slams in again.  

"Because I don't deserve pleasure, Henry."  He pulls out and slams in again.  

"You deserve pleasure for all the pain you had to endure on that day.  Let me replace your pain with pleasure baby."  He continues his stroke and leans down and takes one of my nipples into his mouth and tweaks the other with his hand.  The delicious sensations take me over the edge and I scream his name.  He gives one last hard stroke before he climaxes and then pulls me to him kissing on my neck.  

I reach up and swipe at the tears trying to form in my eyes.  Henry turned me to face him.  

"Celeste, you were fourteen years old.  You cannot hold onto that guilt sweetheart.  You could've gone home and he could have stalked you at your house.  He could've tried to follow you in your house and try to rape you in your home.  Any number of things could have happened.  You didn't deserve to be violated. "  

I lay my head on his chest and began to weep.  No one had ever reassured me, the way Henry just had.  I was always reminded of everything that I could've and should've done that night, but I had never seen it this way.  Maybe this could work.  Henry rubbed his hands up and down my back.  It was at that point that I knew, that would never be a nightmare again.  I had cried all that I needed for that situation.  Now, I just needed to get through the other things.  

I pulled back from Henry's chest and dried my face.  Then I kissed his cheek.  

"Thank you, Henry."  He didn't reply, he simply kissed me deeply.  He pulled back when breathing was necessary.  

"Let's get some rest."  I snuggled up close to him and I closed my eyes and went to sleep.