Beautiful Beginnings

When I arrived home, I quickly texted Henry and let him know I was home.  I was happy when he was still interested in seeing me after the way  I had completely shut off.  He couldn't have possibly understood how his words had affected me.  No doubt he was a good guy, but he was one of the few.  Men claimed to only do what you okayed them to do, but not all men abide by that code.  Some men did what they wanted to do no matter what others thought of it.  

I dropped my clothing into the bin in my on suite and hopped into the shower turning the water to the hottest setting and loving the feel of the water burning into my skin.  I love that sweet pain of the hot water.  I washed my body and stepped out of the shower.  I dried my body off and rubbed my oil into my skin before lying in bed the way I always did, stark naked.  I hated clothes when I slept, when I was actually able to stay asleep.  I got under the covers and started thinking about the way Henry had kissed me.  He was definitely a pro at it.  

The delicious tingles that spread through my body, made me think maybe, just maybe he might be able to squash my inability to cum at the hands of a man.  No kiss had made me feel the things that his kiss had made me feel.  My hand went down and skimmed over my erect nipples.  I pinched them and imagined them to be Henry's large hands on them.  I did what he had done when he had kneaded my breasts this evening.  It had been a long time since I had touched myself with the image of a man that I knew in my head.  Most of the time, I just imagined Idris Elba or some other famous black man with a delicious body loving on me, but even then, I wondered if they would be able to give me a mind-blowing orgasm, men claim they can give us women.  My eyes started to close and I allow images of Henry to drift into my mind as I allow sleep to take over.  

...Celeste, get on all fours on that towel and close your eyes.  I lowered myself on the towel with no objections.  The fear of the unknown both frightened me and excited me at the same time.  I had been dating Edward for a little over three months and we had a pretty decent relationship.  He was the first guy to perform oral sex on me and it felt amazing even though I wasn't able to orgasm.  Suddenly, I hear hushed voices behind me and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.  What was going on?  What was he planning?  I had a bad feeling about what was about to go down.  But I didn't get up.  I should have gotten up.  That was the last thought before the first person moved in behind me and in one smooth motion, buried himself inside of me from behind...

I sat straight up in bed and wiped the sweat that was forming on my brow.  That dream was just one of the few that I dealt with on a daily basis.  I threw off the covers and put on my robe before going down to the kitchen and pouring myself a glass of water.  I looked at the time on the microwave; 3:20 A.M.  That was a new record for me.  

"Another bad dream?" Kayla said entering the kitchen wiping her sleepy eyes.  

"Yeah," I say taking another sip of my water.  

"How'd it go with Dr. Fowler?"  She asked grabbing a glass and filling it with water before joining me at the counter.  

"It didn't!"

"Celeste, please don't tell me you chickened out.  I worry about you.  Handsome men practically throw themselves at you and you don't even think twice about calling them.  How long do you expect Henry to wait around for you to call?"  I took a long sip of water and then sat the cup down on the counter.  

"You'll never believe who Dr. A.H. Fowler is."  I say smiling wickedly at my friend.  She looks at me with a face that says spill it.  

"Well"  she says when it takes me too long to reveal his identity.  "Dr. Alonzo Henry Fowler is our gorgeous friend Henry from the café."  She almost choked on her water.  

"You're kidding right?" she asked with a look of complete shock.  

"I wish I was.  You do not know how humiliating it was to walk into that office and the Dr. who walks in is the man that I am trying to get right to see."  I picked my glass up and took another sip.  

"Well, what did he say?"

"He begged me not to go, said something about fate bringing me to him and asked me if I would go out to dinner with him.  We had a lovely dinner at Sakura's and then he drove me back to my car and asked if he could see me again very soon."  I said and then let out a loud yelp.  

"Oh my gosh Celeste that is so wonderful.  Go girl!"  

"Yeah, I guess it is kind of wonderful."  I said drinking the rest of the content of my cup and rinsing it out before putting it in the dish drain.  "Can you believe he has been going back to that café everyday since he met us there?"  

Kayla stared at me, leveling me with her gaze.  "Celeste, you are gorgeous, of course I can believe that.  Men practically throw themselves at you and you act as if it doesn't mean a thing.  If men were throwing themselves at me, I'd be somebodies boo thing by now."

"You don't give them a chance to throw themselves at you."  I say walking in the direction of the room.  I sat on the side of my bed and my mind drifted off to the deliciously handsome Dr. Fowler.  I was determined to at least try with him, if I didn't do anything else, at least I could say I tried.