17. You turn him on in a bad moment

Ashton: When you have wet hair. You loved swimming since your childhood. Your parent call you 'mermaid' since you wouldn't want to get out even for lunch. You were at the outside pool currently enjoying the warm Sundays on your back while you were doing some sprints in crawl and brass. You enjoyed your time alone in the pool but eventually got out. You dressed and blow dried your hair with your towel. You shook them with your hands and as the were light, they fell in place. You headed home and found a cocking Ashton in the kitchen. You sneaked behind him and our your arms around his waist. He turned around smiling and took in your appearance. His smile grew into a smirk. "Y/N?", "Yeah?" you answered. "You're sexy". He then kisses you suggestively making you laugh.

Calum: When you play soccer. You loved playing soccer and you were at a match against your rival. You were really concentrated, pushing your limits, running as fast as you could. You were sweating like hell, your hairs were all over the place, well, you weren't at your best. Your team won and you were excited to go find your boyfriend who watched you play. Panting like there was no tomorrow made your way toward him smiling widely. He grabbed your waist and pulled you in a needed kiss. "I think I should come more often" he said smirking, eyeing you up and down. You playfully hit his shoulder and laughed before kissing him again.

Michael: When you wear red lipstick. You were accompanying Michael to his first award ceremony. You were wearing a cute right dress that fitted you perfectly and looked classy and to finish the look, you put on some deep red lipstick. He couldn't stop touching you ( not in a sexual way you guys ). He was holding your hand, kissing your cheek o knuckles, touching your knee with his own. Deep down, you knew exactly what you were doing to him, you just found it amusing and smiled at him saying "I love you", which he told you back.

Luke: When you swear in French.

You were in backstage during the boys' soundcheck and you were dancing alone, twirling on yourself like a ballerina to the sounds on the boys' music when being the clumsy person you are, your foot hit a pole and you fell backward. Your back hit the sound with a loud thud and the music stopped. You're breathing was caught in you lungs due to the force of the impact as you heard footsteps running towards you and your name being called. Like kneeled beside you not knowing what to do. When you finally found your breath, you started cursing the shit out of you " Esti de criss de Tabatnak de ciboire d'esti de caliss de fucking poteau de marde criss... esti de criss que j'ai mal caliss que j'ai mal". You're maternal language was the Canadian French and you swearing in that language oddly turned him on. And we'll it wasn't the time. "Luke, c'est pas le fucking moment pour ça!" You yelled, meaning that you knew what was happening to him in the moment and it wasn't the time.