33. Emoji

Ashton: You opened the door to your shared flat after an exhausting day at school and went to ran yourself a bath. In the mean time, you plugged your iPhone on your base and listen to your favorite song at the moment. You heard the door downstairs open and your boyfriend shout "I'm home!". You just replied with a small "upstairs". He came into the room to see you laying on the bed like a starfish. "Hard day?" he guessed. "Yeah, I'll just take a bubble bath and I'll be good again" you gave him a small smile. He nodded and went off as you got off the bed to the bath.

Once you were refreshed, you decided to scroll a bit on your phone and you saw that you had many notifications on twitter so you checked. You saw a tweet from your boyfriend.

@Ashton5SOS: My poor baby @Y/T/N is exhausted after a day of school.... Sucks to be you haha love you 😄😃😀😊☺😉😍😘😚😗😙😜😝😛😆😋😎😺😸😻😽💛💙💜💚❤💗💓💕💖💞💘💌💋

You laughed and replied still smiling at his cute behavior.

@Y/T/N: I think @Ashton5SOS 'The show off' has made a record of overused emoji... And YOU suck xD -xxxx

He replied in a few seconds.

@Ashton5SOS: @Y/T/N there are not even enough emoji to express my love to you 😍 love you to the 🌚 and back 🍯 xxx

Calum: You and Calum were currently laying on his bed, both on your phones, cuddling. You were watching the multiple emojis and were trying to tell what they were supposed to mean. "I think this one looks like the demon in Insidious chap. 1" you tell chuckling at the emoji (👹). He laughed and tells you "This one looks like you" you looked and fake gasped (🐩). "If I'm this thing, than you're probably this" you said laughing (🌰). He laughed as well and tells you suddenly smirking "No but seriously, you are tha 💣" he said. You shook your head and said" You are 🔫 me"

Luke: You were at your boyfriends place and you were playing some games on your phone while he was writing some songs. You suddenly received a text from your best friend saying that she was free for someday in the weekend. You replied that you were also free and wanted to put your favorite emoji: the cat's love eyes 😻. You sent your message and something caught your attention. There was an emoji that looked similar to somebody. Somebody you knew really well. You broke into a fit of laughter and it caught Luke's attention. He looked at you an eyebrow raised and you motioned for him to come closer. He let everything he was doing and came to cuddle with you. You showed him what you were laughing at "look Luke, he looks just like you" you chuckled as he looked. He laughed and agreed. "I'm so punk rock I have my own emoji" he said laughing. Later that night, you went on twitter and tweeted:

@Y/T/N: @Luke5SOS is so punk rock he has his own emoji hahah 👱👱👱👱 luv ya bea 😻

Michael: (A/N. What is in italic is gonna be the message on the background-you'll understand-) It was the final show of their tour tonight and Michael told you it had a big big surprise and that he hoped you'll love it. They were on stage, finishing Don't Stop when Michael winked at you where you were,which was backstage. "Hey guys! Hope you like it so far" Luke said and screams irrupted. "This is the most important show of our tour because it is the last one" Ashton said faking tears as the fans screamed and 'Awwwed', "and also because our friend here have something important to say" Calum ended pushing your boyfriend your way. Michael was blushing like mad when he grabbed your hand and guide you onstage, while you were blushing too and were wondering what was happening. He brought you to the middle of the scene and made you sat on a tabouret. He took a microphone and started to speak directly to you, while something was displayed on the background. "The day we met, I was amazed" (The 🌞we met, I was 🙀.) "Lately, we talked about the future, and it has been a wake up call to me" (Lately, we 💬 about the 👉, and it has been a ⏰📞 to me.) " Y/N, I want you to be by my side till the end" (👦👧 💃🚶 👫 💑 💏 👨👩 👪 👶👱 👴👵) you were literally crying your heart out in joy. "Y/N, PLEEASSEE! Would you marry me?" (🙏Would you 💍 👰🎩 me? Xxxxx). You looked him in the eyes, through your own little rainfall, and saw in his eyes hope and love. You couldn't help yourself and jumped on him screaming multiples 'YESS'. You both fell on the ground and the fans started screaming and cheering on you two as your silly best friends were jumping in each others arms, girly way. You were the happiest and then Michael said the three words that made you kiss him passionately.

---------------------

A/N sorry for the small Calum preference on and the big Michael one.... I don't know what happened...

Love you and see you next chapter xxxxx