14. How you met

* Y/F/N = your friend name
Y/B/N = your brother name

Calum: At your cousin wedding. He was there too, but on the bride side. At the reception, you were there all alone; your parents were dancing, and well, you were an only child so... Suddenly a boy sat beside you, being bored himself and seeing a beautiful woman sitting alone, his words!! You talked a bit, even danced and eventually sneak out. You went out in a small coffee shop, all dressed up, him in a tuxedo and you in a long dress and high hills. You had a wonderful night laughing and enjoying the company of Calum. Best wedding memory ever.

Michael: You and (Y/F/N) were going at the beach on a too hot summer day. (Y/F/N) wanted to stay under the sun and watch the guys while you were suffocating and wanted nothing more than cool off in the water so you went on your own. You noticed on your way to the ocean a group of boys playing volleyball and you asked to yourself how they manage to do sport with this weather. As you were finally entering the water, you were hit on the back if your head by a ball, and of course, being clumsy, you fell into the water while trying to see what was happening. A pretty cute guy, one of the volleyball guys from before came and helped yo. To make it up to you, he invited you and your friend to play with them, and it started from that.

Ashton: (Y/B/N) was having a football match against an other school tonight and you and your friend came to cheer on him. You knew (Y/F/N) has a crush on your brother and you found it cute. The match started and you found yourself looking at a cute player from the other school. You catches him looking at you every now and then. The game is over and the team of the cute player won. You went to the field to comfort your brother and saw the other team leave.
As you got to your car to leave, because your friend and your brother went out (o_O) you saw ' cute player' do the same to his car. You took your courage and went his way. "Congrats for the game" you said " you were pretty good". "Thanks" he smiled when he noticed you. You went to eat something and it was the start if a strong relationship.

Luke: Your mother sent you to the little all-night store because there was no milk. You groaned a bit but went nevertheless in your grey joggings and tank top, hair messed up in a fast-made bun. When you arrived, you were the only one as long as the cashier. You went grab the milk and a Coffe Crisp chocolate bar also (why not?) and turned to go pay only to see a new custumer in the store. He must have entered while you were zoned out. Feeling your stare on him, he turned around and stared at you too, before a smile spread on his lips. You found yours stretching upward too as you said "You should choose Skittles," nodding to the skittles and the M&Ms in his hands "it makes rainbows" you said and giggled to yourself as the customer laughed. "I'm Luke" he said, "y/n". You talked a bit before your mom texted you. Before you had a chance to leave, he wrote his number on your hand to keep contact and that's what you did.