3

My eyes were dragging right along with my feet as I was laced with sleep. It was around 2 in the morning and Marshall had woken me up with a call, half-joking, half-demanding I be naked in his hotel room by the time he was there. He always managed to land faster than when he proposed, so I jumped out of bed immediately, took a shower to dressed in sweats and a white halter top. Whenever I was told of a surprise arrival it was like a personal energy drink, as it always was.

I get a key from the receptionist at the front desk per Marshall's request, and I head up in the glass elevator. It was always a hotel or my apartment, he didn't want me at the house to confuse his daughters because of his ongoing divorce.

After I made it to the top floor, I make my way down the hall and feel butterflies going crazy in my stomach. I've known him for four months and never adjusted to his intense attention which I constantly craved.

I step inside of the room and I'm taken aback instantly. It's all basic, the normal couch and bed with beautiful lights and modern taste but I'm not used to it like he is.

There's a large window across the room, directly across from me, and I see the entirety of Detroit from the top level. I must stare for a while, because then I hear him.

"Beautiful, isn't?" I hear his husky voice against my neck and I smile, leaning against his chest. My hand reaches back to cradle the back of his head. "So is Detroit." I giggle. "Although, my view could be a lil more naked."

His hands placed on my waist travel upwards, slowly across my exposed stomach to grip my breasts. I moan, completely melting.

"Why do you always come back so...?" I question but trail off.

"Ive been on tour for two weeks, without my baby, and your wonderin'..." He chuckles before finishing his sentence. I feel him press his lower body against me harder. He pulls my top up, pressing us skin to skin.

"I'm not complaining."

"Yeah?" He asks. "I didn't think so."

Marshall spins me around quickly and I clutch his shoulders to keep my balance. My legs wrap around his waist when he picks me up and begins walking us to the bed.

"Marshall." I whisper into his ear as I watch the window with half-hooded eyes. "The window."

I'm placed down on my back over the comforter while he towers over me. "And?"

"It's open." I respond.

"Good, I want the entirety of Detroit seein' us." He kisses the flushed skin of my neck. "And they better hear ya ass."

I giggle and comply.

When I woke up the next morning, wrapped in his tattooed arms, he was still fast asleep. I stretched out my body, realizing I was naked so I grabbed his white t-shirt. My body had a couple subtle love bites and pale hickeys. I hated not being able to return them, but he didn't want them spotted by photographers or whatever.

There weren't any walls in the room. The room was large and had the right furniture in separate areas, but the bed was seen from the kitchen. I make my way over and search through the mini-fridge but find nothing. I'm startled by a ringing on his phone.

L

Who the hell is 'L'?

I don't do anything about the call and instead listen to it vibrate. But a text comes up right after.

From: L
We needin' you down at the studio BBB ;)

BBB? What the hell did that mean?