Chapter 34:The Janoskians

Connor POV

''Hello everybody''i say waving to my camera ''but new location''i say leaning against the brick wall ''yes.I am doing a challenge video with.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE''I yells and Casper does the drum roll ''THE JANOSKIANS''I scream and they jump next to me ''Hey guys we're daresundays''they say at the same time ''Jai wanna tell them what we're doing today ''I ask putting a arm on his shoulder ''we are doing the Milk challenge''he says ''but with a twist''i butt in ''loser has to stabed with a nife''i say flicking the blade out of Beaus pocket nife ''the fuck.How did you get my nife''he asks patting his pockets ''and my wallet''he asks taking them out of my hands ''wow Little Lee you sure know how to steal''Luke (Brooks) says putting a arm around my waist ''how do you think i paid for these converses''i ask playing with the zipper in the back of them ''oh yeah that reminds me.Casper here's your wallet''i say handing it to him.

''Oh my fucking god''i yell bending over clutching my stomach trying not to throw up ''i hate you all''i say leaning against the wall as Beau,Skip,and Jai throw up rainbows.''haha we won''i say highfiving Luke and doing a little dance ''okay loser has to be sprayed in the face with pepper spray''Luke says holding the bottle up.

''so uh Connor how about me you tonight my room we could make some magic''Luke says pulling me close to him ''i have a fiance''i say drinking my coffee and pushing him away ''he doesnt have to know''he smirks ''hhow about i do this''i say kicking him in the nuts and walking to Lukes car (Hemmings).''I love you so much''Luke says kissing my lips.