Chapter 3

I sit on the fresh, crisp winter grass. I watch as the ripples glide along the river, who in the world is crazy enough to swim in that? I see the ripples stop, and a head slowly rises from the lake. A young girl's head, with hair as black as night and skin as pale like the moon. There she is, the girl who sits alone at her desk, all alone, with no one to comfort or care for her. I guess, since I'm the school's head boy, I should see what's she is up to. She is floating in the middle of the lake, watching her surroundings, looking for something or someone. She catches my gaze, our eyes locking. For what seems like days, which is actually only thirty seconds, I feel lonely, sad, depressed, pain, and agony. She brakes our gaze, and dives back into the depths of the lake. I see her get out the other side of the lake.

I run as fast as my legs can run, trying to catch her, I don't know why, but for some reason I feel I need to talk to her, now.  I run, jumping over rocks, hedges, bushes, dogs, and other miscellaneous objects blocking my way, to get to the other side, so I could talk to her. Thank goodness my parents sent me to all those fitness training's, and training for every single sport you could ever think of.  I finally get to the other side. I see her walking along the empty park. i jog over to her. I am right behind her, I can smell the river on her. She stops walking, and I have to dig my heels deep in the ground to stop me from barging into her. She truns around and says "What do you want. Actually no. Leave me alone. Please." I stand there stunned, thinking, thinking of why I ran to her, what do i want? "Leave me alone. Go away." she says again. She walks away, leaving me stunned. She vanishes into the trees of the silent forest.