Ch》32

"It will hurt a little".Jimin warned Seulgi before pouring the medicine on her wound.She let out a yelp and started cursing due to the pain."Hurry up.Would you?We have to return before dark".said Yoongi.

"I am trying".Jimin said annoyed at the constant nagging of Yoongi."If it starts getting late,You will pay".He glared at Jimin.Jimin only sighed and kept aiding her."You look like two kids bickering over a lollipop".Hoseok snorted.

"How about I kill you right now?".Yoongi placed his hands on his sword."Can yo-".Jimin stopped when Seulgi started screaming."Hey!Hey!".He was sure he didnt touch any part which caused her pain so why was she screaming?

"Jimin cant you do anything right?".Hoseok said angrily and tried to hold Seulgi but she kept screaming."Uh!".Yoongi placed his hand over forehead and she became quiet."Damn it".Yoongi said under his breathe.

A vision appeared before Yoongi's eyes.Probably what Seulgi was seeing."We have to get back fast!".He turned around and started walking."Hey!Whats the hurry?".Hoseok called but he didnt reply.

Jimin helped Hoseok put Seulgi on his back and then they followed Yoongi.Jimin noticed Yoongi's expression."I hope everyone is okay".

         ·····································

"Put her down!".Taehyung shouted.Sooyoung was raised in air as her body was twisting and cracking sounds of bone could be heard.Sunmi smirked and threw her to the ground."No!".Taehyung was quick to catch her before she hit the ground.

"What is happening?".Yeri asked in horror as she arrived.Seokjin whipped his head towards her direction."Yeri what are you doing here?Go inside!".She didnt listen and kept watching the scene as her body trembled with fear."Who is she?".

"Yerim!I said go inside!".Seokjin said but she still didnt move."Yerim".Namjoon said that made her realize she was being called out to."Who is she?".She repeated.

"That can wait for now go inside".He gestured her.She took a step back but when her eyes fell on the unconscious Sooyoung lying in Taehyung's arm she froze.

Yeri began hyperventilating."Yeri!".Jungkook appeared and wrapped his arms around her."Calm down".He rubbed his back."Lets go inside okay?".

She met his eyes and nodded slightly.Seokjin relaxed and noticed Sunmi and Namjoon glaring at each other.

"How about I give you another chance?".She twirled the ends of her hair."How about we say no?".Namjoon knew she was way strong than all of them here but he was not ready to surrender without a fight.He was willing to die rather than serve her.

Sunmi's expression darkened and she raised her hand as the ground started grumble.Namjoon clenched his fists.He looked around and saw Seokjin,him and Taehyung who just joined,were the only were standing.

He thought it was a bad idea sending the two teams to do missions."Taehyung is here and considering his abilities,he should be able to put up a fight".Taehyung sent lightning towards Sunmi but she raised a wall blocking it.

He sent another and another and anothet but she kept blocking it.When he sent the last one,she sent back lightning as well which Taehyung was able to dodge with ease."I see you are a strong one".She smiled and pulled him towards her.

Taehyung could feel his body moving against his will.He didnt wanted to believe that she had that ability but she did."A blood bender".