Ch》8

Yeri's POV

"Ouch!".I touched my head which just came in contact with the carriage."Did I fell asleep?".I rubbed my head and straightened.I carefully lifted the cloth and noticed that we have stopped."We arrived?".I heard Jimin's voice getting closer."if he sees me,I am dead"."Sooyoung-ah are you hungry?".I heard him walking away "now is my chance".I slipped out and hid behind the nearest tree.

They were talking and looking at sone paper while pointing here and there."It must be that way I am telling you".said Sooyoung."Trust me.Its that way".protested Jimin."Fine if we get lost,I will kill you".Sooyoung threatened and walked in the direction Jimin suggested luckily away from me.

I began walking in the opposite direction.There was nothing but trees and sound of water could be heard in the distant."Hyeri!".Someone called causing me to hide.My heart started beating faster and faster.

"What is it Seulgi?".I saw a girl with short hair longer than mine walk away in annoyance."We came here to do a job not slack off!".I gasped as the owner of this voice appeared.It was the same girl from before.She was among the people who attacked the village.It means they are bad news.If they found me,its the end.

I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent any noise.I tried to escape but accidently stepped on a branch."Damn it!."."Hey Seulgi you heard that?".The girl with short hair became alert."Heard what?".Seulgi asked annoyed.

"It came from there".She began walking my direction."No no this is bad".I tried to hide behind the bushes but I am pretty sure she can still see me."Hyeri!Seulgi! Over here".Another voice called out catching both the girls attention.

"Yugyeom you found it?".They both dissapeared.I sighed in relief and resumed walking.My jaw dropped at the scenery before me.It was absolutely beautiful.It was a waterfall with a rainbow at the bottom.The sun giving it its rays made it more captivating.

I didnt wanted to leave but I have no other choice.I pulled my cape thing that they lent me close to me since it was beginning to get cold.I came across a carriage.It was very different from the one I came in."Who are you?".I froze."Yeri you idiot".I mentally slapped myself.I should not have wasted my examing someone's carriage!.

"I...I was just passing by".I said.He raised a eyebrow at me."You dont look like you are from this land?".He stepped closer."I..I am"."Why am I stuttering?".His facial could tell that he still didnt believe me.Maybe just maybe it might have worked but my fear took over and I started running.

"Hey stop!".I could hear his footsteps right behind me.My legs were starting to give in."I said stop!".He said but I kept running."You give me no other choice".He said in a voice that scared me more.Suddenly I was lifted in the air.My breath got caught up in my throat."Yugyeom what th-Who is she?".I could see the short hair girl looking up at me."Dont know.I caught her trying to steal from our carriage".He said.

"I wa...as...ss".Words couldnt come out of my mouth."First Put her down or you'll kill her".I fell down hard.I groaned in pain and weakly got up."Arent you being soft?".The guy name Yugyeom chuckled."Shut up!".She rolled her eyes."What are you doi-"..The girl with bangs appeared.

She looked at me and narrowed her eyes."Why are you here?".She said and little surprised."I...I..I".I couldnt speak properly due to the pain."Seulgi you know her?".Short hair girl asked."Nah I was just near to killing her before but Jimin stepped in.Speaking if Jimin did he come here as well?".She asked excitedly.

"Should I tell her?What if she holds me hostage?".I weakly stood up."No.Its just me".I stepped back."Is that so?".She smirked and came closer while I kept backing away."You know I felt really sad that Jimin was gonna fight me just to save you.Why though?There is nothing special about you.It shouldnt matter when a useless human dies right?".

I couldnt pay attention to whatever she was saying.I just wanted to run,run away from here."Please let me go".I begged."We cant do that sweetheart".said Yugyeom.The sound of the bushes moving caught everyone's attention including mine.

"Whos there?".Seulgi shouted."Show yourself".A red haired guy appeared raising his hands up in defence."Its just me".He smiled."What the hell are you doing her?".Shouted the short hair girl."Orders".He shrugged."Whos orders?"asked Yugyeom."I have been sent to infrom you to return".

"Return?But we havent found the piece yet".questioned Seulgi."Well apparently the information was false.You are told to return".His eyes landed on me."Who is this pretty lady?".He made his way towards me."She is-"."I wasnt talking to you". the red head cut Seulgi off.

"My name is Hoseok and you are?".He held my hand and pecked it making me turn red."Yer..rim".I looked away."That is a cute name just like you".He smiled cheekly."Th..thank you".I blushed."Hoseok stop flirting and lets go".Seulgi hissed.

"Okay but...we are taking her".He started dragging me with him.I began panicking.I know how dangerous they are.I cant go with them."What?No!".refused Hyeri."Yes thank you".Hoseok glared at her making her go silent."I...dont want to".I finally said."No one asked you dear".The next thing I knew was that I was pushed into the carriage.

"Dont be scared Yerimmie.You are gonna love it".Hoseok said.
"This is bad".