Information You Need To Know

Yes, I know I said I would never do another werewolf story again but, HERE I AM. 

I know, I'm terribly indecisive.

Anyway, like my other werewolf themed story, this is totally unique and radically different from every werewolf story here. Hopefully. To add on, The Mating Season and this book are set in completely different worlds. So they are unrelated.

However, I will hopefully be changing the idea that the heroines are often the ones adapting to everything and so on. BUT for this little story of mine, it will be the hero that is freaked out and all. This isn't dark themed or anything tragically sad but action-packed. (Ha, the pun lmao)

Also, I aim to ensure that this doesn't have any cliches or anything like that. But then, some may undoubtedly pop up as all romance books go.

In fact, this whole story may be very different. But, I'm hoping for a GOOD kind of different and that it will stand out rather well. And if some of you don't like this, there are really so many brilliant other werewolf books written by others here on Wattpad and you are free to read them.

* • * ☾ * • * 

Before you read this, do take note to COMPLETELY DISREGARD the concepts of other werewolf stories. ALL OF THE BELOW WILL NOT HAPPEN.  Like for example:

- NO mind reading/emotional links/pack links - it is kinda creepy if you think about it

- NO packs that consist of 1000 over members and anything like that - way too many people

- NO Alphas must only be male

- NO soulmates

- NO shifting only on the full moon

- NO communicating with the wolf - both wolf and the person are ONE entity

- NO other supernatural creatures/rogues/hunters whatever.

- basically whatever other things that are in other werewolf books.

* • * ☾ * • * 

This story WILL contain elements such as:

- romance

- violence

- vulgarities

- snarky, sarcastic characters

- no foolish idiotic characters that do stupid things

BECAUSE the whole background of this story is completely different, I hope. 

* • * ☾ * • * 

Background of the main story:

All werewolves descend from Greece due to the myth of Zeus turning Lycaon and his 49 sons into wolves when they attempted to trick him. Lycaon's last son, Nyctimus wasn't turned so in total, there are 50 werewolf lines, which are termed Lupus Linae meaning Wolf Lines when translated. 

Wolves from the Lupus Linae are termed as Wolves and they are able to turn into full wolves or go into half-wolf states. They are considered the 'True Wolves'

There is another kind of werewolf called Weres and these are created when Wolves turn humans. Weres have fewer advantages and can only go into half-wolf states. As such, they are looked down upon.  

There are five families from the Lupus Linae that guard the Consecrat Veterum which basically means sacred antiquities when translated and there are five of them. Each item grants the owner different abilities. 

* • * ☾ * • * 

Please don't be rude and leave unkind comments and messages. No one is forcing you to read this. And if any of you readers want to complain and be bitchy, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Like I said, this is my book and I want to write it the way I want it to be written.

I will begin updating this in May 2018 or maybe earlier if I finish ALL

And for those who still want to give this a try, I sincerely hope you will enjoy this! :) If you have any questions about the entire idea and stuff, feel free to shoot! :) 

Love, 

Sheryl

P.S. This is basically my tribute to Teen Wolf for inspiring me and getting me to this genre again.