Scott McCall is a Deadman

We ran as fast as we could, our heavy breathing meshing together. Scott opened the door to the nearest classroom and we all piled inside, Scott and Jackson began stacking chairs and desks in front of the door. As if it's going to keep the Alpha from busting down the door and killing us all.

I leaned against one of the lunch tables and tried to steady my breathing. Everybody was yelling at each other, Allison and Lydia were yelling for someone to give them answers, Jackson and Scott were yelling at each other to hurry up.

"Uhh guys." I heard my brother say. I looked over at him and seen that he was staring at a ginormous wall of windows.

"Damn it." I said to myself. There's no way we're going to survive against the Alpha if we stay here.

"Guys! If we just wait a second!" Stiles said trying to get everyone's attention, they were all too busy stacking chairs against the door to even pay attention. "Guys... Stiles talking. Can we wait for just one second!"

"Hey!" I yelled as loud as I could, everyone turned around with utter terror written on their faces. They looked at me questioningly and I pointed at Stiles.

"Okay. Nice work, really beautiful job everyone. Now what are we going to do about the twenty foot wall of windows." Stiles said sarcastically gesturing towards the windows. Everyone's face fell with the realization that what they had just done was pointless.

"Can someone please explain to me what's going on because I am freaking out!" Allison cried grabbing onto Scott's jacket. "And I'd like to know why."

Everyone looked to Scott as if he held all the answers, he backed away from the group and leaned against the table next to mine, his back facing the group.

Scott looked at Stiles and I, hoping we'd have some sort of answer to give them, I shrugged and looked at Stiles.

"Someone killed the janitor." Stiles said.

"What?!"

"Yeah, The janitors dead."

Allison let out a humorless laugh. "What is he talking about?" She said looking at all of us. "Is this a joke?"

I closed my eyes and placed my head in my hands. I hope Scott has a good answer for all of this, because I honestly have no idea how he's going to come up with a logical explanation for what was going on.

"Who killed him?" Jackson asked. Everyone looked back at Scott with fear and confusion written on their faces.

"No no no, this was supposed to be over. The mountain lion-" Lydia began but got cut off by Jackson's loud mouth.

"Don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion."

"Who was it?!" Allison exclaimed. "Scott!" We didn't have time for all of these questions, the Alpha could literally break down the door at any second. We had to hurry up and get out of here.

I found myself looking at Scott as well, waiting to hear what sort of lie he would conjure up.

"I....I don't know..... if we go out there he's going to kill us." Scott stuttered looking around the room.

"Us... he gonna kill us?"

"Who?! Who is it?" Allison said looking at my brother then at me.

"It's Derek.... Derek Hale." Scott said looking around the room at everyone but me. Anger bubbled in my chest, the stupidity this kid has never fails to surprise me. I gritted my teeth together trying to stop myself from lashing out at him. I let out a breath, my nostrils flaring, I squinted my eyes at Scott.