| Chapter Four |

MAKENNA'S POV -

I decided to sleep over at Hayes' house. Hayes and I watched a scary movie on Netflix. I got really scared so I hid my face in Hayes' chest. He cuddled me and it was so cute. I fell asleep before the movie was done. I had the best dream ever. It was that me and Hayes went to go meet some of his fans and they were so happy for us. Some of the girls even wanted to get pictures with me. It was crazy. They screamed so loud. Nash and Cam were there too. They were at a different booth. Hayes and I had our booth and we were signing posters and shirts. I really wish I could go to one of Hayes' events. Maybe I could even surprise him. I woke up in the morning from my dream. I was confused I thought that was all real. I layed back down trying to go to sleep again since I was tired! I heard Hayes wake up and walk over to his closet to get clothes. I squinted open my eyes as I see Hayes in his boxers. I never thought about what to do I just rolled over and smiled. I was listening and I thought it was safe again so I turned around saying goodmorning. The good thing is that Hayes had his pants on. Not saying I didn't enjoy seeing him in his boxers I just wasn't expecting that.

HAYES POV -

It was Saturday morning and I woke up at 11:30 am. I got up and got dressed. I looked for clothes to wear as I only was wearing boxers. I finally found shorts and a muscle tee. I wanted today to be perfect. I was thinking of what I could bring Makenna to. There was a fair today and tomorrow so I texted Nash if him and Cam could bring Makenna and I to the fair tonight. Nash said yes. Now I wanted to figure out what were going to do this afternoon. I thought that we could go for a walk along the beach and get ice cream. I waited for Makenna to wake up. She already had clothes over here because she always packs extra clothes in her school bag.

Makenna finally woke up and got dressed. Makenna did her hair and teeth skipping breakfast. Hayes and Makenna went to Hayes room and stayed in there for about 30 minutes. It was 1:00 by the time they got outside and started their walk. Hayes put his feet in the water. Makenna didn't want to because she didn't want to have the wet sand in her sandals. They kept walking for about one hour. When they got to the icecream store Makenna ordered a vanilla single and Hayes ordered a cookies and cream double! Makenna and Hayes started walking back to the Grier's house it started to downpour. It was crazy. Makenna started running Hayes ran too. They got up to their house to find out Nash and Cam (with their girlfriends) left and locked the door.

NASH'S POV -

We decided to go shopping. We all piled into my car. Right when we all got into the mall it started to rain. I totally forgot we locked the house door. I heard my phone beep and it was from Hayes. He was asking me to pick them up or come give the key. It took me about 15 minutes to pick them up. They were soaked so I waited outside for both of them to change. They ran back out to the car and jumped in. We drove back to the mall and caught up with the others.